• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Please Nerf Unstoppable Force

ForgeThought

Reaction score
I love playing the game and I enjoy the challenge of expert. But the special ability for the computer opponent called Unstoppable Force? Kills the game. Special combos, moves, blockbusters all become worthless unless the timing somehow syncs with the end of the timer on the invincibility. Unless you have very specific characters that benefit from enrage and high damage attacks, on the daily missions it just becomes and exercise in pain.

Please, please consider either shortening the timer or using a different mechanic here. It's just broken and unbalanced. The ability to use timing, dashes, attacks, all gets smashed by the inability to deal any damage at all for extensed periods of time. Then the computer opponent gets a shot in, juggles for a minute and the match is over due to all the bonus damaged and other modifiers. It really just sucks the fun out of your game. I know you are talented enough to improve or replace thing mechanic. Hope this feedback helps!

Reactions: ThanatosDK