• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

pls add time for fight

Nerk1chGG

Reaction score
очень мало времени. сделать 5 мин

5 minutes would only start to make sense for if HVS added in content with health pools that are significantly higher than 500%, such as say a 1000% health boost. As it stands right now, 3 minutes is plenty of time to beat most fights, and time outs are a less common way to lose in 2023 with easier access to powerful offensive builds and strong nat diamond options being released.

Reactions: Art3mes
Это может быть трудно сделать вначале на низком уровне, но победа над очень сильными противниками — это дело техники, а не чистой силы. Есть некоторые варианты, которые могут получать % урона вместо фиксированного числа. Вы можете использовать их, чтобы сломать несколько стен! Проверьте идеи людей, побеждающих сильных персонажей только с серебряными или даже бронзовыми вариантами менее чем за 3 минуты!

It might be hard to do in the beggining in low levels, but defeating very strong opponents is a thing of tecnique, not pure force. There are some variants that can take % damage instead of a fixed number amount. You can use those to break some walls! Check for ideas of people defeating strong characters only with silver or even bronze variants in less than 3 minutes!!

This is a VERY old -and not so impresive- example of what you can do with a just a silver level char (bronze before), but with a good SA.
There are other cheap and powerfull variants easy to get!! Try to find some info of them in Youtube!

This is a VERY old -and not so impresive- example of what you can do with a just a silver level char (bronze before), but with a good SA.
There are other cheap and powerfull variants easy to get!! Try to find some info of them in Youtube!
yo, the bgm is rockingg!!

Reactions: Erick Draves
yo, the bgm is rockingg!!
Yeaaaaaaah!! I knooooooow right!!?
(Offtopic)
Please, give yourself the chance to check out "Mystery Skulls animated", a fan animated(?) videos featuring music from the "Mystery Skulls" band, where a group of friends solves mistery cases with... his... dog?...

Wait, is this a Skullby-Boo rebot or something? Well, no, it´s the same base (Shaggy like boy, Fred Like boy, Wilma fused with Daftne Girl, and a good boy dog) but, it has death, vengance, jealous, diabolical posetions, Amaterasu´s Blood, Ancient warriors, a simp plant... What else could you want besides that?

This is the order of the videos, hope you like them too!!

1.- GHOST

2.-Freaking Out

3.-Hellbent (The song I used in the video)

4.-The Future

• Love
Yeaaaaaaah!! I knooooooow right!!?
(Offtopic)
Please, give yourself the chance to check out "Mystery Skulls animated", a fan animated(?) videos featuring music from the "Mystery Skulls" band, where a group of friends solves mistery cases with... his... dog?...

Wait, is this a Skullby-Boo rebot or something? Well, no, it´s the same base (Shaggy like boy, Fred Like boy, Wilma fused with Daftne Girl, and a good boy dog) but, it has death, vengance, jealous, diabolical posetions, Amaterasu´s Blood, Ancient warriors, a simp plant... What else could you want besides that?
OMG YESSS! I KNOW ABOUT MYSTERY SKULLS!! A FRIEND RECOMMENDED ME THAT 2 YRS AGO!!!!
THE MEMORIES ARE ALL COMING BACKK LETS GOOO
This is the order of the videos, hope you like them too!!
I LOVE THEM. thankyou for sharing

• Love
Reactions: Erick Draves