• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Prêmios Operações Diárias

Marcos de Azevedo

Reaction score
Não estou recebendo os prêmios nas operações diárias, eles aparecem como completados, mas, os prêmios não estão sendo dados. Alguém mais teve esse tipo de problema? Isso começou após a última atualização.

Please share your specific device information and what region of the world you're playing from.

Also, Google translate is saying you're not getting rewards from 'daily trades.' I'm not exactly sure what that is so please verify the best you can, sounds like something with the Daily Missions or possibly Deployments.

If you're consistently not getting rewards from somewhere, I also recommend recording a video or screenshots of exactly what you're seeing.

Last edited:
Desde qual Update? 5.0 ou 5.0.2?
Não estou recebendo os prêmios nas operações diárias, eles aparecem como completados, mas, os prêmios não estão sendo dados. Alguém mais teve esse tipo de problema? Isso começou após a última atualização.
O Bones está pedindo para você informar qual o modelo do seu aparelho telefônico e qual região/país tu joga.

Also, Google translate is saying you're not getting rewards from 'daily trades.' I'm not exactly sure what that is so please verify the best you can, sounds like something with the Daily Missions or possibly Deployments.

If you're consistently not getting rewards from somewhere, I also recommend recording a video or screenshots of exactly what you're seeing.

The problem was already solved. The game also had some crashes, so I cleared the cache and data. Then the problem stopped.

Reactions: Bones