• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Prize Fight 30 and 40 streak crash

BallotBoxer

Reaction score
Pixel 6
Android version 13

Where:
Monthly Prize Fight "A Class of One's Own"
What:
I get a game crash (app shuts down) when I hit a streak milestone. Particularly on the 30th win and the 40th win. It has happened 3 times. In the A Class of One's Own PF I won my 30th battle, got passed the points tally and XP gain screen and instead of returning to the "choose from 3 teams" screen it crashes. Like it freezes on the transition, black screen turning to diamonds. Halts and pops like a soap bubble. Relaunch SGM and after the loading screen, everything is fine. No streak lost (victory safely recorded), able to continue playing.
Who:
latest crash team = Mean One Peacock (22.7k), Mummy Dearest Eliza (24.1k), Stand Out Eliza (23.4k)
I don't recall the others for the first 30 and the 40 crashes.

I'm curious why no one else is reporting this. Am I the only one trying to catch up on the monthly PF? No evidence for Black Dahlia's PF, only could manage a 25 streak. And I already completed the Backstage Pass, so maybe a muffled milestone prompt is the trigger?

After I get 150 million, I'll try for 30 in Double's PF to see if the monthly PF is somehow to blame.

EDIT:
More data! 4th crash in A Class of One's Own PF. Upon my 30th victory, got through the two VICTORY screens (PF points and XP count for fighters). This time it transitioned to the choose-your-next-opponent screen for a fraction of a second before the app crashed. Verified to reliably crash on the 30th win streak in Prize Fights!

Last edited:
Reactions: That nub
I have similar issues and i do not think it is specific PF problem. i crash when playing medici PF, monthly PF and dahlia PF

Thankfully the progress is still saved, but maybe it is tied to the system sending messages when 30 streak(then 10 streak afterwards) to the chat since the crash happens after the battle is done and main menu is (presumably) going to load

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Update:
No crash after clearing 30 fights in the Halloween PF. I got the Backstage Pass toast for "Get to a 30 Streak in any Prize Fight." 6.0.1 patch might have fixed the problem.

Next test: get to 40 or 30 again to see if it triggers a crash. Might be evidence for the "misfiring accomplished BP challenges causes crash" theory.

I'm keeping an eye on any new reports of this, so please let me know if you're able to reproduce it. I did my own testing and wasn't able to have it happen. We have a task for 6.1 to have our engineers investigate.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Thanks Bonesy, I'd say this is case closed. No further crashes, I think something in 6.0.1 fixed it. A 40 streak in Halloween and a 30 streak in Fukua PF prove expected stability. 👍

Reactions: Bones