• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Quick Play Mode (rewards coins and XP)

Ryouhi

Reaction score
I feel one of the most important things this game lacks at this point, is a proper quick play mode.

Currently we have our Daily Events which you can finish in half an hour, but there is no point in replaying those nodes, because the coins you earn are abysmal (120 coins) and the chance to get a move to drop are also too low to make it worth it.
Similarly there is no point in replaying story nodes as coin and xp gain are minimal.

Milestones in PFs are also quick to finish once you get a few high level characters, though i still keep playing them just for the XP you gain. However, staying at 15x Streaks just to get a decent amount of XP for golds is stressful, because if you drop your streak once you now have to do 15 fights again before actually getting back to leveling.

So instead i'd love if we had a different mode, a quick play mode.
So they way i'd imagine this game mode being laid out is like this:

• Ideally it'd use yellow energy, as that doesn't get used much outside of quickly finishing Daily Events, once you finished the story mode.
  • Instead of having to fight with modifiers liek in Dailies or having to fight against teams that have a much higher FS than your team, you'd only be matched against teams near your own team's FS
  • Perhaps modifiers and difficulty could be freely adjusted however, to gain more rewards
  • What we really need is a way to gain a good amount of Coins, so since that isn't possible in any of the current modes, having Quick Play matches drop coins would be great!
  • Same with XP. While we can already grind XP in Prize Fights, that's completely reliant on staying at a x15 Streak. While PFs should still give the highest amount of XP, due to it's difficulty, having Quick play at least award good amounts of XP would be nice.
  • These rewards could then scale with the chosen difficulty (for example fighting teams that are 1x/1.5x/2x/2.5x/... your team's FS would scale the rewards similarly)

I feel having access to a mode like this would be nice, as you could jump in quickly for a few matches without the risks of Prize Fights and having access to a way of gainging coins *outside* of waiting for Medici Prizefights is really needed in my opinion.

I think there are 2 big issues here:
1) coin rewards
2) content

I do believe 120 coins is an abysmal payout and might be a turn-off for casual players, something which I am sure the devs of this game want to keep around and perhaps reevaluate their prior decision. Perhaps a more reasonable 25% exp/coin payout or something along 240 coins is a more reasonable solution.

For content, I also believe there needs to be another fun and rewarding way to gain exp outside of Prize Events and Quick Play may be the solution. I would love to have random fights where I can choose the difficulty and get more rewards in say, in terms of gold, as I feel Prize Fight grinding after a certain amount has no more rewards. Once you reach top 10 or top 10%, there is no more point in fighting in Prize Fight. In some Prize Events, I can reach well over 40m and it's really pointless because you are leveling level 50 characters with 0 rewards and you know you are already in the top 10.

I think there are 2 big issues here:
1) coin rewards
2) content

I do believe 120 coins is an abysmal payout and might be a turn-off for casual players, something which I am sure the devs of this game want to keep around and perhaps reevaluate their prior decision. Perhaps a more reasonable 25% exp/coin payout or something along 240 coins is a more reasonable solution.

For content, I also believe there needs to be another fun and rewarding way to gain exp outside of Prize Events and Quick Play may be the solution. I would love to have random fights where I can choose the difficulty and get more rewards in say, in terms of gold, as I feel Prize Fight grinding after a certain amount has no more rewards. Once you reach top 10 or top 10%, there is no more point in fighting in Prize Fight. In some Prize Events, I can reach well over 40m and it's really pointless because you are leveling level 50 characters with 0 rewards and you know you are already in the top 10.
Exactly.

But even 240 coins is really low.
Just look at the Medici Prizefight top 100 reward (even just ignoring the milestones).
250.000 Coins, compared to the current 120 coins for replays.
To get the same amount of coins from replaying nodes as you'd gain by getting top 100 in medici once...
you'd have to replay those nodes for 2083 times.
Even if you doubled the payout to 240 coins, thats still 1000 times lines than winning medici once in a week, not counting the milestones.

It's pretty much pointless to try and farm coins at this point, because farming Medici or just PFs in general gives much more coins than you could ever hope to farm otherwise.

if anything the payout should be the same - 600 gold, or perhaps even a bit more.
SOmething between 600-1000 gold per match won.