Characters Replacing characteristics

• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Դավիթ

Jul 7, 2023
Armenia
I want to share one problem that complicates the gameplay, namely the replacement of characteristics, when we want to change the characteristics of techniques / blockbusters so that they correspond to our desires, it happens that the desired one simply does not appear.
Recently I had 120 stat replacement points for Double, I wanted to change it to attack, but I lost all the replacement points, and I couldn’t change stats, because it randomly selects the same stats that I don’t need. It is very difficult to get points for replacing characteristics; you need to log into the game every hour to check the store to buy 4 pieces of replacing characteristics.
I propose to make sure that the same characteristics do not drop out that have already randomly dropped out, or you can give us more opportunities to get points to replace characteristics, While we get them, years pass, maybe even centuries.​

Last edited: