• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Rift battles

Beldr447

Reaction score
Ok, so I will post here all we know about rift battles.

You make your own "map" putting your fighters in nodes like an event.

DrXdTTKUcAAwJFw.jpeg

When fighting an enemy rift map you may only use each of your fighters once, also it takes no energy to do fights there.

Drc0uwgVsAEjnSd.jpeg

You only have 2 free rift battles entries a day.

Rift battles will reward rift coins, that can be used to buy things from telesin shop.

Rift battles will be a sort pf ranked mode where you will get a rank and players with similar rank will fight on your rift.

DrhtpTqU4AA0HY3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: cappatacus
Interesting that it will take some planning of when to use certain fighters. This seems like a really fun way to implement more PvP!

Plus, not gonna lie, I've always wanted a ranking system. It looks like that'll be based on player level, so good thing end game players won't have to grind to get a good match. I wonder if we'll ever be able to search a certain player in this, though?

I noticed that there are modifiers on all of the nodes in the map making screenshot and a modifier in the character select screen. With the presence of modifiers established, I would like to speculate about a few things that could happen with these modifiers:
1. The modifiers are predetermined based on what season of Rift Battles it is
2. The modifiers vary from node to node(could also tie into item 1)
3. The player can customize each node's modifier (again this can tie into item 1)
What do you think is the most likely to implemented among these listed items?

I noticed that there are modifiers on all of the nodes in the map making screenshot and a modifier in the character select screen. With the presence of modifiers established, I would like to speculate about a few things that could happen with these modifiers:
1. The modifiers are predetermined based on what season of Rift Battles it is
2. The modifiers vary from node to node(could also tie into item 1)
3. The player can customize each node's modifier (again this can tie into item 1)
What do you think is the most likely to implemented among these listed items?
Mm, I feel like they'd go by something seasonal or just one or two universal modifiers to increase difficulty, like permanent bleed on the attacker. I think if they gave the player the option of modifier, only one or two would really be used because there's usually one (or two) Variants/SM/BB/Marquee Abilities that are clearly above the rest.

Then again, maybe not all players would recognize this and allow for knowledge of the game to come into play.

Then again...if they pair up players by level, they're going to want to keep the challenge the same across the board, because there'd be no point to the added challenge of a better modifier. It'd just be luck of the draw how screwed you are, rather than the security of facing an opponent close to your level. It'd ruin the point, unless they really made balanced modifiers.

I guess it's all speculation till the update comes. I'm excited!