• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"RUSTY" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Rusty.png

This thread is for discussing Painwheel's bronze variant: "RUSTY"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
I suppose there's not much startegy to Rusty, given that her bleed and conversion effect incentivize going all in on the opponent, which for the most part works against heavy defenders such as Armed Forces, Resonant Evil and Surgeon General (which kinda surprises me that immunity can also be converted). But the percentage of conversion is fairly low, so if anything multi-hit Blockbusters and SMs are the most ideal solution, (i.e. Violet Grudge, Cruel Lily, Death Crawl, Buer Thresher and Buer Overdrive).

However that's naturally a risky strategy with some of the defenders stated earlier, and perhaps another downside would be the fact that she's a natural bronze, which in turn means her stats won't be as strong as something like Buzzkill. That doesn't stop people from carrying her to diamond, and I can totally see why; who knows, perhaps she's my next light type to diamond.

As for marquee ability, I guess it's only natural for her to have Grudge, given her weaker stats. I do prefer Tainted Blood in general myself, given that it saved a few of my battles, something Grudge could not have done, however, I am willing to make exceptions when it fits, which is exactly what I did with Rusty.

Reactions: fanghoul
Her sa is very powerful against defense teams who rely on defense buffs like RE and Untouchable or any team paired with a SG valentine, but her stats are horrible so i like to put her in the very rear of my attack team, the same way i treat my fly trap (as my final stand).

Whenever Rusty comes up, I like to point out that she's most powerful any time that the enemy has stacks of Precision on them. Precision turns into a bleed that doesn't expire, which is pretty darn great.

Being able to turn final stand into a bleed can be pretty helpful too.

Reactions: Kevin Pepino