• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Shop sometimes softlocks in an infinite loading screen

Piranha

Reaction score
Most of the time when I open the shop, no matter where from, be it the shop button on main menu or clicking on the coin or theonite count, the game keeps infinitely loading forever, and the only thing you can do is close the game. Resetting/disabling the internet, flipping the screen, shutting the phone screen, soft-reopening the game (as in clicking the game from phone homescreen while the game is open), and basically everything else doesn't help, you MUST close and reopen the game.

I also have absolutely no clue why or when it happens. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. There's about a 60% chance of occurring every time I open the shop. It's become an habit for me to try claim the daily freebie before doing anything else, so I can get over it as soon as possible. I really would love to give more insight on the bug but it seriously looks completely random. And before you ask, yes, it's really infinite (last day I had it loading for 30+ mins straight). I HAVE noticed that it happens way more reliably the more time the game has been open, but idk if that is a fact or just a complete coincidence.

It would just be a minor annoyance if it wasn't for the fact that accidentally clicking on anything shop-related pretty much guarantees a crash... it also has been going on for months. I was gonna report it sooner but i forgor

Reactions: evilgordo
It's something we've seen as well and plan to look into it soon. As you said, it seems to be somewhat random. We've noticed this on Android and iOS.

We implemented some fixes earlier this year where players could access the store even if they fail to load offers from Apple or Google, so they could still claim Free gifts and purchase Thoenite offers. I know this particular fix can cause longer load times for the store but perhaps there's a bug lurking in there as well.

It's something we've seen as well and plan to look into it soon. As you said, it seems to be somewhat random. We've noticed this on Android and iOS.

We implemented some fixes earlier this year where players could access the store even if they fail to load offers from Apple or Google, so they could still claim Free gifts and purchase Thoenite offers. I know this particular fix can cause longer load times for the store but perhaps there's a bug lurking in there as well.
Glad to know it's already being investigated. Thank you for the reply