• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"SILENT KILL" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
SILENT KILL.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's gold variant: "SILENT KILL"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
My fav Valentine! Very good against the meta of AF Cerebellas and ES Big Bands. Her base ATK's fairly low so stacking ATK% isn't as good, that's why I think stacking HP and Armor is the best choice. The more she endures the more you get out of her SA and also doubles as the team's tank.

Ezpz just use 3x countervenom, incision, and forbidden procedure.

Usually, what I do is when I have a countervenom available, I use it and after using it, I immediately use checkmate insicion. I could be wrong, which is why I'm asking what other ways to do a combo with or without combos.

Usually, what I do is when I have a countervenom available, I use it and after using it, I immediately use checkmate insicion. I could be wrong, which is why I'm asking what other ways to do a combo with or without combos.
Ground combo -> launcher -> juggle -> countervenom immediately upon landing, then immediate sweep is probably the strongest combo for countervenom, as far as I know.

Usually, what I do is when I have a countervenom available, I use it and after using it, other ways to do a combo with or without combos.

Begin by swiping to do a heavy attack. After the first move, switch into a normal combo with the launcher and the air juggle. Let the computer finish the juggle, queue your counter venom. Let the first counter venom animation hit while you queue another counter venom, and the final counter venom followed by a checkmate incision. There's even a way to extend a normal combo by special moves.

My fav Valentine! Very good against the meta of AF Cerebellas and ES Big Bands. Her base ATK's fairly low so stacking ATK% isn't as good, that's why I think stacking HP and Armor is the best choice. The more she endures the more you get out of her SA and also doubles as the team's tank.

Doesn't she have like 24k HP and 4k attack? Making her one of the lowest HP and lowest attack characters in the game LUL :3 :3

I dunno about countervenoms.... I just feel like one of her skills does SOOOOO much damage and only 3 cost while all her other skills are "meh" at best :3

I love to punish with this character. My first gold~!

You want all the large hittin' moves with this character. Except for Laryngectomy. There's instances that luck isn't on your side and you're activating that defense without removing it. So that's an if-y. The only difficulty is just activating an enemy's defense skill and not being able to remove it in time before skyward strike and-- ouch, yes. Her updated version is much more reliable and amazing. Keep her as a first or Plan B and fight! Not much to her. Stay vigilant, I guess?

Reactions: AnalyticalTrash