• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Small changes I'd like to see

SSmashy

Reaction score
I guess the title says it all

A thing Id personally like to see is being able to showcase any fighter from your profile. There's a lot of variants and a lot of builds we can do but were limited to only seeing others top fighters in their profile. My suggestion is make it so the avatar in a players profile is tappable and we can view that specific fighter similar to viewing the top fighters people have.

Another small change I'd wanna see is make the chat character limit just a tad bigger. Sometimes its hard to get your thoughts across especially when chat is moving incredibly fast. I wouldn't make it unlimited cuz we all know trolls exist.

Last thing, which i think is least likely to happen, is at level 30 we get a gold fighter relic. One reasons being, it gives incentive for new players to continue playing because they have a small easy goal to reach. Another reason being is some F2P players struggle to get a natural gold at that level and without a gold fighter its hard to move forward in the game.

If you have any small changes you'd like to see please feel free to add them. This is a great game and I only want to see it grow and get better