• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Small suggestion

Rory Erely

Reaction score
To start off, i don't know how to use forums or if i'm posting this on the right section, as this is my first time using it, my deepest apologies for any incovenience.
This is something i'm wishing for the game a lot, and for quite some time too, and i do believe other people would enjoy this.
I would love for the game to have a trading system, where players could trade money, teonite, moves and even their characters.
People could even trade bronze for diamonds if they wanted to, both sides would have to accept so there wouldn't be any scamming if both sides agree of trading.
i really do wish you guys add this, thanks for reading and understanding

This is something i'm wishing for the game a lot, and for quite some time too, and i do believe other people would enjoy this.
Hackers, modders and whales defined will love that.

I would love for the game to have a trading system, where players could trade money, teonite, moves and even their characters.
Trading would ruin the game immediately if it's implemented, at least as it is right now. Think about it, why would anyone grind either daily or Monthly PF if they could just simply trade?

People could even trade bronze for diamonds if they wanted to, both sides would have to accept so there wouldn't be any scamming if both sides agree of trading.
Trading a bronze for a diamond would be a very bad deal for both parties, specially the one who wants the diamond, since it would require a lot of things for a trade.

Again, not against the idea entirely, but with the gameplay we have at the moment it would be the end of the game.

Hackers, modders and whales defined will love that.

Trading would ruin the game immediately if it's implemented, at least as it is right now. Think about it, why would anyone grind either daily or Monthly PF if they could just simply trade?

Trading a bronze for a diamond would be a very bad deal for both parties, specially the one who wants the diamond, since it would require a lot of things for a trade.

Again, not against the idea entirely, but with the gameplay we have at the moment it would be the end of the game.
I definitely get your point, but i still think that would be a cool thing to add, i wish that was an actual feature in the game because (for example) i would like to trade characters with my girlfriend, who has a lot of big bands and Golden tier characters she doesn't use, and she himself Said she would give them to me if possible
I get It that a Trading system without rules as i said would be bad, but what If It worked like this:
(example situation)
Person A wants to Trade person B, Person A offers a diamond character, but person B has no diamonds so they put 5 golden characters to trade.
something like that using the "values" of the character would be more "scam proof" than the one i was talking about, maybe?

Trading with people that are your friends only would be also good to implement i think, so the chats have less "Pls trade" messages
but this is still all Just something i think would be cool to add, with the things you Said, i get How It wouldn't be beneficial for the game.
Again, thanks for Reading and understanding.

It seems like a small change but it would mean the end of the game economy, which everyone needs.

As I have said there is nothing wrong with being a free to play player and loking for a easier way to get a hard to find variant, but keep in mind that without money, there would not be servers, designers, programers, artist, new characters, etc...

So if people just enters and gets all the new variants just like KEVIN PEPINO... no one would return and spend a pair of bucks sometimes to keep alive the game...

Hope this help you to understand some of the reasons why the game has not a trading system! Have a nice day!