• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Some relics disappear

PioBrawl

Reaction score
This happened to me today, when the March prize fight ended, "brawl in the Pub" I managed to be in the top 10%, and they gave me 4 clover relics. First I opened 3, and everything went well, but when I tried to open the fourth, the game gave me a connection error and when I clicked accept, it I closed the game, and when I came back in, that relic was no longer there. I need you to fix this bug, because I found it annoying and because I made an effort to reach that 10% of the best. I hope your understanding.

This is a known bug where the game will show you an extra item that's not actually there. If you claimed 4 Relics from the mail though and couldn't open the last one, it's possible there was just a network problem and it couldn't complete the relic opening animation. In this case, the fighter would still be added to your collection though. Will you sort your collection by 'recent' and see if you have 4 news fighters from those Relics?

Reactions: RizeSheela
This is a known bug where the game will show you an extra item that's not actually there. If you claimed 4 Relics from the mail though and couldn't open the last one, it's possible there was just a network problem and it couldn't complete the relic opening animation. In this case, the fighter would still be added to your collection though. Will you sort your collection by 'recent' and see if you have 4 news fighters from those Relics?

In this case, I only got 3 silver characters, Ninja Star Annie, a Squigly Wind variant, and a Beowulf Fighter

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-06-08-32-28-364_com.autumn.skullgirls.png
    Screenshot_2024-04-06-08-32-28-364_com.autumn.skullgirls.png
    558.1 KB · Views: 4
@PioBrawl what is your SGM Username and public ID?

will Add you in shortly dear friend
IMG_20240413_095633.jpg

Last edited:
Hey there! I investigated this issue and found that you were able to receive all 4 relics correctly. These relics were opened on 3/31/2024 from 12:10:34 -0700 to 12:11:40 -0700. The four fighters you received were Gang Green, Chameleon Twist, Freaky Friday, and Candy Crusher. The fighters shown in your recent screenshot were all acquired after these four.

Hey there! I investigated this issue and found that you were able to receive all 4 relics correctly. These relics were opened on 3/31/2024 from 12:10:34 -0700 to 12:11:40 -0700. The four fighters you received were Gang Green, Chameleon Twist, Freaky Friday, and Candy Crusher. The fighters shown in your recent screenshot were all acquired after these four.
Thank You so much!! 👌👌

• Love
Reactions: RizeSheela