• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Some suggestions to skullgirls mobile

dahliasbunny

Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
Hello guys! I hope everyone is safe and having a great day.
Today, I had the great idea to show some of my ideas for skullgirls mobile.

1: It would be really cool if we could change the way characters enter (the initial opening animation) in fights just like in skullgirls 2nd encore, regardless of the variant.

2: Change the profile picture with a photo from the gallery, or from the camera, or from the game itself, but not just demonstrating the character, but some stickers of each character for us to use.

3: More additional hits, and that includes more combos. I think it would be nice to have more combos added in the middle of a fight.

4: More access to the dark relic.
I have immense difficulty accessing the dark relic, apart from the variant i want, (Big Band - Megasonic) i never came close to winning due to the lack of few relics. I think it would be a good idea if add more relic access.

That's it, for today. I want to know your opinions on my ideas! Thanks you all for your attention!

These are good! I genuinely wish you could customize your profile besides changing your profile picture,though. Like adding some little bio where you could put some text like you can in other mobile games. Also,adding something where you show the fighters you use/are your favorites in your profile instead of displaying the fighter with the most points. I have like,7 shiny fighters,but only display like 5 of them on my profile lol
I also wish you could use stickers in chat,something like reaction chibi's of each characters,or at least something similar to the official Skullgirls stickers you can use in text messages for Apple!
What I really want most though is for relics to have better odds to them tbh,specifically Jackpot Relics (both regular and PF) Everytime I get my Jackpot relics from a Prize Fight,it's always the same thing. Four silver fighters in a row lol

Custom Variant Relic Event Idea
Just bear with me
The Custom Community I feel has a right to be evaluated by SGM for real world variants in game...so why not make it a prize fight?
The Pf would be called "Blank Canvas" So the Custom Community would get handed some variants they made as a limited time thing
In this pf the moderators would choose the Modifiers as usual, but would pick some custom variants to put into the games main event relics
4 bronze
3 Silver
3 Gold
3 Diamond
and then each opening up to get custom limited edition fighters that wouldnt be available anywhere else, and it can be held every few months
Whos with me on this?

Reactions: SerperiorRose