• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Starlight Rose

Դավիթ

Reaction score
Greetings, dear developers of this game, today I got my hands on Annie Rose and tried to test it, but I found some shortcomings.
IMG_20240402_113721.jpg

As we can see in the screenshot, Rose has the ability to remove negative effects from from teammates when they are blocking, it’s logical that it should remove all types of negative effects, because that’s what it says here.
However, Rose cannot remove negative effects by type "Hax" & "Curse".
Compared to the silver Marie of light, that Marie can remove any negative effects from teammates with a 50 percent chance, but Rose had to remove up to 2 negative effects during the block with a 100 percent chance, because we don’t see that they have shown us the likelihood of removing Rosa’s negative effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ginaryu
she can't remove hex from herself: I would like to add that in this monthly prize fight she can get hexed while not in play, making her unable to remove debuffs from the active fighter.

she can't remove hex from herself: I would like to add that in this monthly prize fight she can get hexed while not in play, making her unable to remove debuffs from the active fighter.
Logical, but if Rose gets a negative effect Hex, she cannot remove negative effects from herself.
Let's say when my main character gets hax, but at the same time I have Cerebella Harlequin in support, then Harlequin’s abilities continue to work, because hax applied to the main character, not Harlequin.

Even if Rose's ability triggers after "well timed Blocks", this still proves that it is useless for the players themselves, but not for the bots who we are playing against. Because it is almost impossible to catch such timing, namely, wait until the bot deals damage to you, and at the same time you make a block. We are people, after all, and not robots, to calculate milliseconds, unless, of course, this is how her abilities work, I have such an assumption, because Rose’s abilities are broken.

Even if Rose's ability triggers after "well timed Blocks", this still proves that it is useless for the players themselves, but not for the bots who we are playing against. Because it is almost impossible to catch such timing, namely, wait until the bot deals damage to you, and at the same time you make a block. We are people, after all, and not robots, to calculate milliseconds, unless, of course, this is how her abilities work, I have such an assumption, because Rose’s abilities are broken.
Doesn't Hack and Splash, Night Terror and Royal Blonde have the same type of Block Based SA? It's not a new thing and We'll Timed Blocks A.K.A. Parries are something that it's acquired by practice over time.

Doesn't Hack and Splash, Night Terror and Royal Blonde have the same type of Block Based SA? It's not a new thing and We'll Timed Blocks A.K.A. Parries are something that it's acquired by practice over time.
I have no idea what you wanted to tell me, but I want to say what we say "well-timed Blocks" should not be calculated in milliseconds, no matter how many times you try to hold the block in time, it is unlikely that anything will work. Well, actually from this, we can say that Rose becomes useless, but why? After all, she is Diamond, it turns out that the silver Marie of light is more useful than Rose. At least if you manage to block a second before the strike, then it would be good, otherwise there is a big chance of missing the strike and losing your active character.

In the video I think I didn't remove hex because you didn't do a "well timed block". I don't consider Starlight to be useless but the mechanics themselves are difficult. And I totally agree that the silver Marie is better