• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Subscription for exp boosts

Scorialimit

Reaction score
Basically the title. Coins and convertible coins Theonite are nice but sometimes I just wish I could get a 4hr xp boost daily so I don't have to worry about wasting exp

There's other high priority things I want as well but if this is easy to do then it would be a nice option

With luck, Deployments can be your XP subscription. It is at least for me. I can't spend them fast enough (I have 25 12hr and 32 4hr)!

Last year's roadmap hinted at they are developing XP items. No fighting needed, just feed XP directly into a fighter. Perhaps a mix of boosters and XP consumables would be great for an XP subscription.

With luck, Deployments can be your XP subscription. It is at least for me. I can't spend them fast enough (I have 25 12hr and 32 4hr)!

Last year's roadmap hinted at they are developing XP items. No fighting needed, just feed XP directly into a fighter. Perhaps a mix of boosters and XP consumables would be great for an XP subscription.
I always spam the lowest deployment and forget to look at the tier 2 ones. Should really pay more attention lol

Totally forgot about XP items. That would be nice for getting the first handful of levels onto a fighter so you can use them faster. Would love some of those to get my new diamonds off the ground a few fights faster, cause starting from square one can be a headache depending on your pf streak!