• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Suggestion on Time Thief bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitdart

Reaction score
There is a known bug of Time Thief SA2 after 6.0 update, which is that her SA2 just doesn't work. Actually there was said that this will be fixed in 6.1. I assume that for some reasons it would be great if this is fixed earlier. Here are the points:

• Second SA of Time Thief is her key feature, its absence turns her into regular Ms Fortune with some not that significant extra damage;
• Statistically time between two major updates is at least 3 months, which makes Time Thief an earlier mentioned regular Ms Fortune for at least 2.5 months (I may be wrong cause I didn't actually made statistics but just looked at some recent update release dates);
• It would be conceptual if Time Thief actually steals some time from the interval until her fix;
• There already was an issue with special Unholy Host nerf between two major updates.

Some remarks:

• I suppose that there are not that many headless users, and even less Time Thief users, and her fix definitely won't be game changing like an Unholy Host one;
• Honestly, there was a personal motivation for this message cause I maxed and evolved her an hour ago and noticed the bug just after that, while searching for some showcases on YouTube. This makes the issue double-frustrating for me as I spent a bunch of resourses for some really faraway benefit;
• I don't pretend to know how the game works inside, so I'm not sure if it's even possible to make this suggestion real, and that's why this is exactly nothing more than a suggestion (not complaint I mean).

Thanks for reading this till the end!

I appreciate the feedback. I had already checked previously if this was something we could fix sooner and apparently it is not, so it'll have to wait till 6.1. Thanks for your patience!

Reactions: Mitdart
Status
Not open for further replies.