• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"TEMPLE TYRANT" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Water.PNG

This thread is for discussing the silver Double variant: "TEMPLE TYRANT"
Have something to say about this variant?

This is the place!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
https://twitter.com/sgmobile/status/930216308565782533
Appears to be based on Morpha from Ocarina of Time, and her SA is appropriately named the same.

We only get to see it happen at the beginning of the video, but it seems that Valentine hits Double with burst, and Temple Tyrant's SA seems to activate and grant immunity. One thing to note is that we don't see the immunity buff.
It makes sense "lore" wise as Morpha was a water based boss in Ocarina of Time that could only be damaged in a certain area.

Other things we see in the video include 2 "new" skill effects, Cilia Slide applies a slow (more like CHILLia slide amirite) and Bogus Buzzard applies heal block.
We also get a glimpse of her blockbuster Beast of Gehenna. If it behaves like the PC version, the "trap" will disappear when she takes damage, gets thrown or places another one down. In the PC version however, you can jump over it, which isn't really possible in SGM.

EDIT: Confirmed on discord that BoG can be blocked and has a time limit before it goes away.

Last edited:
She has been really fun to play so far. The healing ability is really situational, however. I'm still trying to figure out her best move pool and how effective she will be in Silver and Gold PFs

Could be a great fighter in the right hands, my hands….hmmmm.
With the rework she’s a more situational just kitten but with better buffs, and I’d definitely go with the chaos marquee seeing as how her SA is all about the elemental advantage.

Reactions: Diony