• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal The game closes

hirasakiii

Reaction score
Hey, so i don't know if this happens to someone else, but almost evert time i do a rift battle or prize fight the game closesand i automaticaly loose and it is very annoying, pls fix it :(

First read through this post and then provide more details

Reactions: hirasakiii
So my problem is that when i'm playing a rift battle, history mode or also prize fights the game suddenly closes and i automaticaly loose. Sometimes it even closes when i just opened it, it is very annoying :(. Most of the times it happens when i fight a powerful team.

By the way, my phone is a Samsung A10s
It just started to happen around 1 month ago,

I know the A10s specifically has always had trouble running Skullgirls Mobile. I personally have one on hand so I'll see if I can reproduce your issue.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, I recommend going into the game settings and playing with the various graphics options. It's possible the game is just maxing out the performance of the device at certain points during combat, often if there's lots of stuff on screen, and then it force closes the game.

If you have a consistent, reproducible event in-game that reliably close the game, let me know.

Reactions: hirasakiii