• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

the most needed buff or debuff in the game? (DD)

palti

Reaction score
what do you think a good attack character should have?

on the one hand, the bleeding🩸/severe bleeding🩸🩸 flow causes a percentage damage to health, which makes it very damageable.

on the other hand, there are characters playing through combos and it's enough for them to have good damage from the hand to saw the enemy, respectively, it's better for them to have rabies😡.

but both of them may encounter passive enemy abilities, for example, obtaining auto-block spikes✋, armor🛡️ or resistance💎.
in this case, it will be better to have accuracy🎯 with you, which does not activate the abilities of some enemies.

there are other useful buffs and debuffs, such as stuno_O, acceleration🥳, or death mark☠️...

👺it is clear that each of them is good in different situations, but if you have the option to choose only one 👑 buff or debuff, what would you take ? on which character and why?

Last edited:
Reactions: Diony
I would choose precision 🎯 🎯 🎯

There are so many buffs and debuffs that works in a fight, and another... well... not.

The debuff I use the most is BLEEDING with my diamond BHD, for some tanks in really high streaks. Curse is in second with Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect Dark, and doom, my lovely Xenomorph doom...
In the other hand, Because Jessica Parasoul and Djinn Frizz, Enrage is every day breakfast, but in the support side I use Valentine´s TC "last stand", it saves me like a lot.