• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights There is no balance in the game. Invincible opponents

dhyshhdhdh

Reaction score
I'm already tired of playing against unbalanced characters who simply cannot be defeated because of "powerful regeneration for every critical hit", or "shield for every hit that removes 1% of health", or "5 barriers to blockbuster use" are you normal there at all or what? who generally skips and approves of such buffs? how am I supposed to play the game at all if I get into a fight and the opponent is just immortal there, it's moronic

If you are new to this game and you don't have enough good characters, it doesn't mean it's impossible to beat them.
There are characters with which you can easily defeat them.

It is possible that your opponents have pumped up defense stats, which makes it difficult for you to defeat them.
In this game, the hardest part is ahead, and when you have a lot of characters, everything will fall into place.

I'm already tired of playing against unbalanced characters who simply cannot be defeated because of "powerful regeneration for every critical hit", or "shield for every hit that removes 1% of health", or "5 barriers to blockbuster use" are you normal there at all or what? who generally skips and approves of such buffs? how am I supposed to play the game at all if I get into a fight and the opponent is just immortal there, it's moronic
Hello there friend 👋
Actually it's Normal for those Elemental fighters (especially Light)
to have such challenging Inbuild Signature moves and Modifiers.

I totally understand the frustration upon this. This I also experienced lots of times enough at my 10 months of playing.

As taken above of a good suggestion and feedback - there are possible variant fighter types that can easily take those kinds of fighters down quickly.

For example a 20k Well build with Attack 20k BuzzKill could do the job quite easy to get through for the win.

It's just the conclusion of patience that counts in here. Waiting for those Invincibility and Heavy Regen effects wear off will give an opening for a definite counter strike towards those with a heavy Attack statused Fighter
(20k attack above)

Plus in addition of having enough strong builded fighters at your line up row for the better taking.

the more stronger better builded fighters you have the more the better.

In addition to my helpful suggestion please make sure that you must at least One or 2 fully Mastered Valentines in order to keep up the fight effective and long lasting.

The more better the chances if you got a Fully mastered Corrosive Agent Dahlia 🙂🙃

I think this game is disbalanced too,there are too little characters who use hex,curse,inverse polarity,inverse polarity, who are debuffers and who gains miasma,precision,immunity,dead eye,I think they need to nerf a lot of characters.

Reactions: RizeSheela
I think this game is disbalanced too,there are too little characters who use hex,curse,inverse polarity,inverse polarity, who are debuffers and who gains miasma,precision,immunity,dead eye,I think they need to nerf a lot of characters.
Nah, the only disbalanced character was the OG Unholy Host, the rest might have strong abilities but most are counterable.

Also, Chaos Banish, Rose Tinted, Silent Kill, inmunnity are very easy to obtain and use....

Nah, the only disbalanced character was the OG Unholy Host, the rest might have strong abilities but most are counterable.

Also, Chaos Banish, Rose Tinted, Silent Kill, inmunnity are very easy to obtain and use....
Why? How about curl scout? How about splitting immages? How about death wish? I can't use chaos banish every 5 seconds,even when I didn't invested in elizas crit much,rose tinted I already have,but she removes the debuffs not very much,and a lot of times I can't place her in my team because I need more other characters or I will have very much chance to die. I know,I already killed those who I say are disbalanced,but how I need to beat unholy host and any other dahlia when I have silent kill in diamond,but she has low attack,she doesn't have very good ability to kill when they have a lot of hp,I have the doblicious in diamond,but the same problem,her stats are bad,I don't use her against the opponent who gives enrage,because I don't need her there and the Chance for them to remove buffs is not very big,It takes a lot of time to kill them,or they kill you with their unblockable blockbuster,I have phantom threats in diamond,but it still difficult to kill the same dahlia when she kills me with her blockbuster because she always regen,I have mean one and purrfect dark in diamond too,I have blitz and glamour in diamond,but thus is a fact too little characters have hex,curse,heal block,inverse polarity,characters who use them are only: purrfect dark,blits I glamour,red velvet,apex complex,death wish,dark might,unholy host,rainbow blight(occasionally),tomb I gloom,glass cutter,dark horse,shadow ops,high ruler,primal prodigy,terror byte,byfer zone,stage fright,final fang and graveyard shift. A lot of those are diamonds and there are also exclusives,and a lot is just useless. They are all for 239 characters. It is too little. Also there are only green gang,vector protector,gust buster,waporvave vixen,chameleon twist, creature of habit,rainbow blight and jaebreaker(occasionally) and unfazed,not even sll of them is useful. That is just a fact that there are too little characters with good abilities,the creators don't use all buffs and debuffs they could,thought they can make good variants they decide to make trash.

¿How about Curl Scout, how can I beat Unholy Host?

Cerebella and Beowulf can help (Spoiler: Grabs don't crit, which doesn't trigger crit based abilities or marquees).

I'll give you that Splitting can be tricky if you don't have a heavy dmg variant, however both Shadow Puppet and P Threads can stand up to her, but also depends if you're good with Fukua play style.

I can't use Chaos Banish every 5 seconds!

Invest on Special Moves cool down and pair Eliza with both Marital Outlaw and Harley Quinn and the issue is fixed.

I have M1, Purrfect Dark and Blitz N Glamour on Diamond.

If you have those 3 in diamond and are still having issues to win then it's either one of two things:

The stats investment is bad or has a lot of flat, or (as much as I don't like saying it) it's skill issue, since M1 alone should be able to counter most of the Dahlias (she's the second best Corrosive counter if you don't have Nunsense) and other variants.

Very little characters have access to heal block, curse, hex, inverse polarity

You just listed 26 characters (which by the way, only 6 on the list are diamonds), agreed some are event exclusive but still that's a lot of them and you're still missing some Indomitable has also Heal block/Miasma, Wildcard also can (temporarily) inflict Curse, Heal Block and Inverse Polarity, Psykid can also inflict Inverse Polarity (Gold umbrella, non exclusive), every Double with Chaos can inflict those debuffs as well; so that makes almost 39-40 (if we add Chaos Doubles) so that's a lot of variants to use.

When I have silent kill in diamond, but she has low attack, she doesn't have very good ability to kill when they have a lot of hp.

Then invest on better stats like accuracy and resistance as well as both marquee and prestige, also if you have a Valentine and don't cheese either Vials or Counter Venoms to control the opponent meter, then you're just setting yourself up to failure. I mean even when I was a low level player I learned that from the A.I. itself and some other players.

I have the doublicious in diamond, but the same problem, her stats are bad,I don't use her against the opponent who gives enrage, because I don't need her there and the Chance for them to remove buffs is not very big,It takes a lot of time to kill them,or they kill you with their unblockable blockbuster

Why wouldn't you use a buff steal variant against enrage opponents? That makes 0 sense to me, so I would appreciate if you could explain that part a little more clearly.

Secondly, it's the same as SK invest on better stats and marquee and you'll see she will perform better.

Well. Hopefully that can help with some of the issues you're experiencing. And again Splitting is a pain but she can be taken down with the proper strategy, stats and skill.

¿How about Curl Scout, how can I beat Unholy Host?

Cerebella and Beowulf can help (Spoiler: Grabs don't crit, which doesn't trigger crit based abilities or marquees).

I'll give you that Splitting can be tricky if you don't have a heavy dmg variant, however both Shadow Puppet and P Threads can stand up to her, but also depends if you're good with Fukua play style.

I can't use Chaos Banish every 5 seconds!

Invest on Special Moves cool down and pair Eliza with both Marital Outlaw and Harley Quinn and the issue is fixed.

I have M1, Purrfect Dark and Blitz N Glamour on Diamond.

If you have those 3 in diamond and are still having issues to win then it's either one of two things:

The stats investment is bad or has a lot of flat, or (as much as I don't like saying it) it's skill issue, since M1 alone should be able to counter most of the Dahlias (she's the second best Corrosive counter if you don't have Nunsense) and other variants.

Very little characters have access to heal block, curse, hex, inverse polarity

You just listed 26 characters (which by the way, only 6 on the list are diamonds), agreed some are event exclusive but still that's a lot of them and you're still missing some Indomitable has also Heal block/Miasma, Wildcard also can (temporarily) inflict Curse, Heal Block and Inverse Polarity, Psykid can also inflict Inverse Polarity (Gold umbrella, non exclusive), every Double with Chaos can inflict those debuffs as well; so that makes almost 39-40 (if we add Chaos Doubles) so that's a lot of variants to use.

When I have silent kill in diamond, but she has low attack, she doesn't have very good ability to kill when they have a lot of hp.

Then invest on better stats like accuracy and resistance as well as both marquee and prestige, also if you have a Valentine and don't cheese either Vials or Counter Venoms to control the opponent meter, then you're just setting yourself up to failure. I mean even when I was a low level player I learned that from the A.I. itself and some other players.

I have the doublicious in diamond, but the same problem, her stats are bad,I don't use her against the opponent who gives enrage, because I don't need her there and the Chance for them to remove buffs is not very big,It takes a lot of time to kill them,or they kill you with their unblockable blockbuster

Why wouldn't you use a buff steal variant against enrage opponents? That makes 0 sense to me, so I would appreciate if you could explain that part a little more clearly.

Secondly, it's the same as SK invest on better stats and marquee and you'll see she will perform better.

Well. Hopefully that can help with some of the issues you're experiencing. And again Splitting is a pain but she can be taken down with the proper strategy, stats and skill.
i dont play beowulf so much,i need a lot of money to invest in his grabs,also cerebellas grabs,and i still dont understand how it will help to beat curl scout,i know how i can beat her,but it is still too much for gold i think,and from where people do need to know that their grabs dont crit?it is just an observation during the game,and cerebellas hits are not unblockable like beowulf,or you mean that her special moves like gorilla are working too? so it is too difficult for new players to beat unholy host and curl scout,that just makes them lose the will to play and makes them angry every time they see them,and unholly host is very common in defense,so that will be curl scout when she will not be exclusive anymore.i know how i can kill splittting immages,but agree it is too difficult to get two variants and to upgrade them completely for the most of playes,splitting immages is on prizes fights too often,she can have good supports too,and it is difficult to inflict any debuffs on her,especialy when she has supports when debuff her,i know that i can simply invest and use harley quinn,i have upgraded martial outlaw too,but i am not talking about myself,i just tell you my experience,i just say that not evryone can invest in those moves and characters when there are so much things to invest too,i want to invest others characters now,i dont even main elisa and i need to still learn more better combos,and also martial outlaw will only make everyhting worse in parralell realms,dahlia marque ability is still too strong because of constant haste and her unblockable blockbuster everywhere,there are characters with wither,but you still need to find a away to inflict curse on her for some time,that is easy?my purrfect dark is okay with stats and i kill easily with her,i can play with ms fortunes head too,but it i didnt means that she will kill every opponent in prize fights,when the baze is still strong,or modificators,or she can simple die of my one mistake or unblockable blockbuste or my bad luck,glamour and blits have now bad she has low level and i am too afraid to put her in my team to play,but i still use her,but not on too strong teams,also i cant play very good on cerebella,i just try to learn how to do better combos,it is still difficult for me,i forgot them,but is still too little characters,those 40 characters all dont have heal block,curse,inverse polarity and hex,they are not evveryone useful,strong,worth of upgrading,and those doubles just rely on the luck,the only good variants from those are indomitable,psy kid,blits and glamour,purrfect dark,red velvet,apex complex,death wish,unholy host,glass cutter,dark horse,shadow ops,high ruler,primal prodigy,byfer zone,final fang and graveyard shift,and not everyone can have them.i invested in merquee ability but i dont get how it will make her deal more damage and ressitence too,and i know that i can use that thing but i need to gain money on it to use it more because i never used it fistrly and invested in other things,still that will not always save you,i dont use doublicious against the opponents with enrage becuase to activate their ability they need to hit me,i cant rely on them to give them enrage,and doublicious was created in firt place for defenders,so i use her only like this,also i invested in her marquee ability,but it is not too much to give one debuff on critical hit and more damage when i need to be in block to transmute into the elemnt i need and after dont stand into the block until the opponent will not start beating me in block.

i dont play beowulf so much,i need a lot of money to invest in his grabs,also cerebellas grabs,and i still dont understand how it will help to beat curl scout,i know how i can beat her,but it is still too much for gold i think,and from where people do need to know that their grabs dont crit?it is just an observation during the game,and cerebellas hits are not unblockable like beowulf,or you mean that her special moves like gorilla are working too? so it is too difficult for new players to beat unholy host and curl scout,that just makes them lose the will to play and makes them angry every time they see them,and unholly host is very common in defense,so that will be curl scout when she will not be exclusive anymore.i know how i can kill splittting immages,but agree it is too difficult to get two variants and to upgrade them completely for the most of playes,splitting immages is on prizes fights too often,she can have good supports too,and it is difficult to inflict any debuffs on her,especialy when she has supports when debuff her,i know that i can simply invest and use harley quinn,i have upgraded martial outlaw too,but i am not talking about myself,i just tell you my experience,i just say that not evryone can invest in those moves and characters when there are so much things to invest too,i want to invest others characters now,i dont even main elisa and i need to still learn more better combos,and also martial outlaw will only make everyhting worse in parralell realms,dahlia marque ability is still too strong because of constant haste and her unblockable blockbuster everywhere,there are characters with wither,but you still need to find a away to inflict curse on her for some time,that is easy?my purrfect dark is okay with stats and i kill easily with her,i can play with ms fortunes head too,but it i didnt means that she will kill every opponent in prize fights,when the baze is still strong,or modificators,or she can simple die of my one mistake or unblockable blockbuste or my bad luck,glamour and blits have now bad she has low level and i am too afraid to put her in my team to play,but i still use her,but not on too strong teams,also i cant play very good on cerebella,i just try to learn how to do better combos,it is still difficult for me,i forgot them,but is still too little characters,those 40 characters all dont have heal block,curse,inverse polarity and hex,they are not evveryone useful,strong,worth of upgrading,and those doubles just rely on the luck,the only good variants from those are indomitable,psy kid,blits and glamour,purrfect dark,red velvet,apex complex,death wish,unholy host,glass cutter,dark horse,shadow ops,high ruler,primal prodigy,byfer zone,final fang and graveyard shift,and not everyone can have them.i invested in merquee ability but i dont get how it will make her deal more damage and ressitence too,and i know that i can use that thing but i need to gain money on it to use it more because i never used it fistrly and invested in other things,still that will not always save you,i dont use doublicious against the opponents with enrage becuase to activate their ability they need to hit me,i cant rely on them to give them enrage,and doublicious was created in firt place for defenders,so i use her only like this,also i invested in her marquee ability,but it is not too much to give one debuff on critical hit and more damage when i need to be in block to transmute into the elemnt i need and after dont stand into the block until the opponent will not start beating me in block.

Somehow you're talking from both your experience and new players, but to be fair every time a new player is having problems they either ask on the sgm chat, discord, Reddit or look up any YouTube videos, so I really don't understand your complaint about new players. Also I'm sensing a common issue and that seems to be Dahlia (my money is on both Unholy and Corrosive being the culprits) beating you on almost every game mode. You say you know that you can invest on better stats and yet you don't and expect better results on your play through, additionally you complained about most of the variants being OP or busted, yet on every single rework you've suggested you're giving each variant even more busted abilities, wouldn't that be worse for new players than what it is right now?

If you're so worried about new players having struggles, why not make either some sort of guide, a video or some tips instead? it would be more useful than just complain about things that can be beaten/surpassed by putting in a little effort.

Somehow you're talking from both your experience and new players, but to be fair every time a new player is having problems they either ask on the sgm chat, discord, Reddit or look up any YouTube videos, so I really don't understand your complaint about new players. Also I'm sensing a common issue and that seems to be Dahlia (my money is on both Unholy and Corrosive being the culprits) beating you on almost every game mode. You say you know that you can invest on better stats and yet you don't and expect better results on your play through, additionally you complained about most of the variants being OP or busted, yet on every single rework you've suggested you're giving each variant even more busted abilities, wouldn't that be worse for new players than what it is right now?

If you're so worried about new players having struggles, why not make either some sort of guide, a video or some tips instead? it would be more useful than just complain about things that can be beaten/surpassed by putting in a little effort.
And both are honestly not that hard to deal with. Unholy Host is just chunky. Agent is pocket change to Bad Ms Frosty.

Some variants are definitely better than others, while other variants require a specific counter. And I think that's perfectly fine. A game needs some average variants in order to make the good ones that much more valuable

I'm honestly relatively new to the game, and got the hang of it pretty fast imo. The new player experience can use a refresher though. Like being able to revisit tips, a section for all of the status effects (already planned for the upcoming patches), improved training stage where you can simulate different situations (like add/remove buffs debuffs, or have the opponent attack or defend)

I domt think this works this way,not everyone do it,not everyone can even find those video or people just ignore them,or they don't even know where to find those video,I in the start of the game tied to see a video about that game about suggestion how to play that game,they said that I need to invest money in skill three only in attack,hp and move slot,and their abilities is just useless,and that was pretty popular video,there wasn't bad comments tho,so I listened,abd some of my characters were upgraded like this until I started watching more videos about this game,I never asked someone in the chat or here how to play,people can give bad suggestions,that don't means that this game is balanced still,but I didn't say that dahlia beats me everywhere,I still beat her,but it is a fact that there are not so much variants who can beat her,even with better stats,no,because I said already,I tried to write them not too strong but not weak,I didn't bust only defenses,but I made better characters that supposed to attack,not everyone are gold or diamond,so they could use them too,that would not be so difficult,they are not variants like curl scout,I didn't made any gold variant that will denyff herself constantly,that will buff herself after every 5 hits and steal hp and give wither,they are easier to kill,especially with those I made,also I am not so worried about them,I just think that game needs to chance,but what do you mean by little effort,it us not so easy like you describe it,I want creators to Change it,I made a lot of efforts in this game and a lot of time,but I don't win 50 streak in prize fights no matter how much I do,and I don't always win in parallel realms,fpr the rift bsttles i dont even speak,you don't know how much I did for this game,because I really didn't have a lot of thing that made me happy,and thus game still makes me suffer,so I don't want to suffer at least because of this game,it wastes my nerves just most of time and makes me very very angry,I saw people like me in this community tho,who finds this game disbslsnced and bad,so I think for example 2 encore is better,there you need to try to make good combos,there is really difficult,not bad,stop saying that I didn't make efforts,I am tired of making efforts in everything else just for everyone to say how I don't try,and to see that I didn't archive nothing,or too little,and no matter what I do it is useless to even try,can you at least say something good once when I write here and don't complain jesus crista?

I domt think this works this way,not everyone do it,not everyone can even find those video or people just ignore them,or they don't even know where to find those video,I in the start of the game tied to see a video about that game about suggestion how to play that game,they said that I need to invest money in skill three only in attack,hp and move slot,and their abilities is just useless,and that was pretty popular video,there wasn't bad comments tho,so I listened,abd some of my characters were upgraded like this until I started watching more videos about this game,I never asked someone in the chat or here how to play,people can give bad suggestions,that don't means that this game is balanced still,but I didn't say that dahlia beats me everywhere,I still beat her,but it is a fact that there are not so much variants who can beat her,even with better stats,no,because I said already,I tried to write them not too strong but not weak,I didn't bust only defenses,but I made better characters that supposed to attack,not everyone are gold or diamond,so they could use them too,that would not be so difficult,they are not variants like curl scout,I didn't made any gold variant that will denyff herself constantly,that will buff herself after every 5 hits and steal hp and give wither,they are easier to kill,especially with those I made,also I am not so worried about them,I just think that game needs to chance,but what do you mean by little effort,it us not so easy like you describe it,I want creators to Change it,I made a lot of efforts in this game and a lot of time,but I don't win 50 streak in prize fights no matter how much I do,and I don't always win in parallel realms,fpr the rift bsttles i dont even speak,you don't know how much I did for this game,because I really didn't have a lot of thing that made me happy,and thus game still makes me suffer,so I don't want to suffer at least because of this game,it wastes my nerves just most of time and makes me very very angry,I saw people like me in this community tho,who finds this game disbslsnced and bad,so I think for example 2 encore is better,there you need to try to make good combos,there is really difficult,not bad,stop saying that I didn't make efforts,I am tired of making efforts in everything else just for everyone to say how I don't try,and to see that I didn't archive nothing,or too little,and no matter what I do it is useless to even try,can you at least say something good once when I write here and don't complain jesus crista?
Just thank you ficking so much for reminding me how fucking useless I am,how I never have a normal opinion,how I never write nothing normal,how I fucking write for horse those fucking abilities and Try to make them better and to make them all different and useful in their own way but not too strong and not too weak just for fucking see how someone replies me with ugly bum face,maybe their own,and I don't even know why the ****,or how everyone just every time argues with me here,just how fucking I am bad in that game,how completely useless and worthless I am in fucking everything I try no matter how much I do and no matter how important it is to me,those thoughts about killing myself are certainly for reason,and I see I need to listen to them.

• Haha
Listen, you remind me of another person on this same forum who also alludes to having mental issues caused by the game, yet posts non stop about it and gets upset when people either disagree or provides actual facts, hell I'll say the other person lacks something you actually have, you do listen and have acknowledged that you could have got something wrong occasionally.

Burn Out is a thing that happens to everyone specially on gatcha games, if you're really getting all this bad feelings and energy from the game, stop playing it for a while, get some medical help and after that if the game still gives you those same sensations/feelings, maybe you should play 2e instead since you've said it's the better game out of the two, or at least other game that doesn't make you feel this way.

Hopefully your next post/reply is a more positive one and you found the needed help for your own mental health advancement and you're happier than this.

Wh
Listen, you remind me of another person on this same forum who also alludes to having mental issues caused by the game, yet posts non stop about it and gets upset when people either disagree or provides actual facts, hell I'll say the other person lacks something you actually have, you do listen and have acknowledged that you could have got something wrong occasionally.

Burn Out is a thing that happens to everyone specially on gatcha games, if you're really getting all this bad feelings and energy from the game, stop playing it for a while, get some medical help and after that if the game still gives you those same sensations/feelings, maybe you should play 2e instead since you've said it's the better game out of the two, or at least other game that doesn't make you feel this way.

Hopefully your next post/reply is a more positive one and you found the needed help for your own mental health advancement and you're happier than this
What? I dont get mental illness of this game,I never said that my problems are because of it,I said it makes me suffer and angry,I didn't know emotions are mentally illness now,thank you for telling me.i don't understand what that picture even means,I don't understand why the person send it,so I fucking don't understand what is wrong,it looks just someone don't likes it because,they dont say what is the problem,and it is normal that people get upset because of,and what facts do you give me,if I don't agree with them,abd I also replied you,but you didn't even always replied back,I can write so much,and all you can do is find something about what to complain,you never wrote me something positive. I already stopped playing this game fpr awhile when I got burnt out,now I want to play it,the problem is that I am constantly very bored and have nothing to do,I spend more time in that game,and I always find nothing to do there,this is very easy to me to start be very angry at myself when I make mistakes there,but it is not the problem of this game,but that game still need to improve,so I tried to find other games,but I don't find them interesting like this,as for 2 encore I don't have a card abd money to buy it,I just can force myself into playing because I really don't have nothing other to do,and I don't even know how to get help,like I am already getting help,free,but when they will really start helping me I will already die,I don't really know what to do,I can't get any other help,every time I speak to someone who at least understands me a little and don't say stupid things like I am a masochist because I suffer and can't do nothing with it,they never know what I should do,it seems like no one knows what I should do to find something in this life that will make me happy at least and to find meaning in this life,I don't even talk about stopping sufferings,it seems impossible to get out of them,but it seems that if I will suffer then I will never find something to live for,so I don't even know what to do,I just try to not think about my problems.

Well, I tried. If you feel like I offended you or say something that upset you I'm sorry, I wasn't my intention; however since it seems that replying to you is still giving you a bad time, I won't reply directly to you; however due to this being a public forum there will be times where it will happen and that's something entirely out of my control, specially on threads with multiple answers.

Last but not least I hope the help you get the help before anything bad happens.

Well, I tried. If you feel like I offended you or say something that upset you I'm sorry, I wasn't my intention; however since it seems that replying to you is still giving you a bad time, I won't reply directly to you; however due to this being a public forum there will be times where it will happen and that's something entirely out of my control, specially on threads with multiple answers.

Last but not least I hope the help you get the help before anything bad happens.
It is not that bad

loool what a drama forum story we got here 😌😅😜

but I actually understood most of it 😄

Wh

What? I dont get mental illness of this game,I never said that my problems are because of it,I said it makes me suffer and angry,I didn't know emotions are mentally illness now,thank you for telling me.i don't understand what that picture even means,I don't understand why the person send it,so I fucking don't understand what is wrong,it looks just someone don't likes it because,they dont say what is the problem,and it is normal that people get upset because of,and what facts do you give me,if I don't agree with them,abd I also replied you,but you didn't even always replied back,I can write so much,and all you can do is find something about what to complain,you never wrote me something positive. I already stopped playing this game fpr awhile when I got burnt out,now I want to play it,the problem is that I am constantly very bored and have nothing to do,I spend more time in that game,and I always find nothing to do there,this is very easy to me to start be very angry at myself when I make mistakes there,but it is not the problem of this game,but that game still need to improve,so I tried to find other games,but I don't find them interesting like this,as for 2 encore I don't have a card abd money to buy it,I just can force myself into playing because I really don't have nothing other to do,and I don't even know how to get help,like I am already getting help,free,but when they will really start helping me I will already die,I don't really know what to do,I can't get any other help,every time I speak to someone who at least understands me a little and don't say stupid things like I am a masochist because I suffer and can't do nothing with it,they never know what I should do,it seems like no one knows what I should do to find something in this life that will make me happy at least and to find meaning in this life,I don't even talk about stopping sufferings,it seems impossible to get out of them,but it seems that if I will suffer then I will never find something to live for,so I don't even know what to do,I just try to not think about my problems.
Loool try getting a nice bf/ gf for ya & get married & be happy or whatever. Least try listening to some good music or watch some kick bum Animes or movies for a change. No need to get sunked Into depression on this pay to win online game dude 😄😌

Just be yourself & think Positive, Do your best.
otherwise just keep on playing and be happy & chill. Just relax dude.

nobody's asking you that you "SHOULD" Win or Lose...

after All there's no Guild in this game yet to force you to get crazy PayPal Spender & crazy Strong 😄😜

Last edited:
Loool try getting a nice bf/ gf for ya & get married & be happy or whatever. Least try listening to some good music or watch some kick bum Animes or movies for a change. No need to get sunked Into depression on this pay to win online game dude 😄😌

Just be yourself & think Positive, Do your best.
otherwise just keep on playing and be happy & chill. Just relax dude.

nobody's asking you that you "SHOULD" Win or Lose...

after All there's no Guild in this game yet to force you to get crazy PayPal Spender & crazy Strong 😄😜
WHAT...i understand everything,but you just say to a person with deep depression a lot of time this,seriously?it is like to say someone with schizophrenia to just distract themself,and they will not get any hallucinations,i already saw someone reply like this..just how much you misunderstood mental issues because you feel a lot better,this is just fucking impossible...if you want me to find a boyfriend which life i would ruin that is not too bad,or maybe a gf,i dont care,i will feel no love for them,not even lust,but just for you to know no one gives a **** about me,like this is truly impossible to find someone who is not a pedo...only they wrote me just to use me,like,there are plenty of girls of boys who is at least not so mentally ill and not so horrible in general like me,i am only getting used by everyone,no one needs me like a real friend or especially girlfriend,i already tried to at least find friends but,i just didnt need to be born,that is all,so i will kill myself tomorrow,i dont have a depression because of game,where the **** did you even get that?that game is important to me,but mostly because there is nothing other that makes me at least a little happy,i dint even complayed because of pay pal,and of course no one will kill me if will not be too strong in this game,that is only important to me,because at least now i think i didnt archieve very much...like i even write here just because of how bored i am and how just tired i am of everything,my shame and social would never let me write here if i weren't so hateful,so bored,so desperate that i just dont know what to do anymore and what to do with myself