• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unable to connect to the servers

Art3mes

Reaction score
Im getting this error more often than normal.
It mostly happens after a fight is ended.

This specific screenshot is from the Valentine's Day Prizefight.
WhatsApp Image 2023-02-10 at 22.00.54.jpeg

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....how often are you getting it? When you hit retry does it eventually connect? Also, are there times in the day it happens the most compared to other times? Wondering if there's just a big influx of players doing the Vday PF at the time you're playing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm....how often are you getting it?
I'll say during the morning time, like 5am to 1pm, in PST timezone.
Maybe it's the influx.

When you hit retry does it eventually connect?
Most of the time, it reconnects after 2 tries. But this time, in particular, it didn't reconnect even after 10+ retries.
BUT when i hit cancel after those many tries, my streak wasn't lost. The streak counter was accurately showing the streaks as if that connection error didn't happened. Idk why 😐 it should have been lost
Also, are there times in the day it happens the most compared to other times?
Happens mostly early in the morning.
Right now it's working perfectly.

Like I said, I suspect it's just user traffic, especially towards the beginning days of when the new PF launched. I think just make sure you've got a good connection at least. Good to hear the system didn't mess with your streak, that's the intention at least.

10am PST is when the daily reset happens, so we tend to get more traffic around that time.

Reactions: Art3mes
I’m also getting this error a lot, except it will also do it when I’m trying to start a PF fight, and it instantly ends my streak when that happens. It’s been incredibly annoying to streak in the V-Day prize fight ):