• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Unattainable rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.

King bustdown

Reaction score
Hello, while I'm technically a returning player, I'm still pretty new at this sort of thing, so for a while now a few bugs presented itself when I was playing, leaning more towards the backstage pass, when I tried to unlock the rest of the rewards, it stated there were no offers to unlock them, which bugged me royally. I also want to mention the daily deals being inaccessible since there have not been a single one showing itself and the supposed birthday deals for characters stating I purchased it but no rewards from those to this day.
I'm mainly peeved about the backstage pass but I'd like the other two fixed as well. Here's my info:
Display name: king bustdown
User ID: 31oo-c1rqd
Phone model: Experia (model: H4133)

Do inform me if you need more info

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240201-070146.png
    Screenshot_20240201-070146.png
    486.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20240113-163044.png
    Screenshot_20240113-163044.png
    609.6 KB · Views: 6
Hello, while I'm technically a returning player, I'm still pretty new at this sort of thing, so for a while now a few bugs presented itself when I was playing, leaning more towards the backstage pass, when I tried to unlock the rest of the rewards, it stated there were no offers to unlock them, which bugged me royally. I also want to mention the daily deals being inaccessible since there have not been a single one showing itself and the supposed birthday deals for characters stating I purchased it but no rewards from those to this day.
I'm mainly peeved about the backstage pass but I'd like the other two fixed as well. Here's my info:

Btw Can I ask? when did you unlock the Backstage Pass? Today or Yesterday?
The month has ended already.
You cannot claim rewards anymore if the Backstage Pass closes at it's monthly scheduled set timer. 🤨

Last edited:

Okay as I understood from what you mentioned and by your status above - You're a returning player and you just joined at this very time and day for commenting about the closing backstage pass.

Are you really sure that this is bug? or are you kidding about?
At this day Backstage Pass closes off for the new month of February 2024 and a new Backstage Pass will open by the next 2nd day.

and Also Yes there's a character birthday as of today which was Robo Fortune's. I had No problem on claiming rewards and the old "Annie vs Fukua" Backstage Pass was still open and claimable for it's rewards as of yesterday.

IMG_20240201_100849.jpg

At the End of the Month (30 or 31th) Backstage Pass will still be open for it's rewards to claim and get.
But at this 1st day of Month it will close out off and rewards will unattainable already.

Last edited:
One more question Please if I may ask, are you perhaps referring to PS VITA Platform or to the Mobile version?

This is the mobile version and I've tried in the past since re-downloading it mid-december, it never bothered me because I wasn't exactly interested and I thought it would be fixed sooner or as it stated, a deal would be available, only last night when I tried to purchase it did I finally look into the error code it presented at the bottom of my screen, that was when I realized I should've reported it here, and I never actually purchased robo-fortune's birthday deal, it was closed off before I could make an actual purchase and stated I already bought it, which I have not once for any and all birthday deals. I was content but eventually grew skeptical, so that's why I'm only reporting it now.

Reactions: RizeSheela
Also I will state that I won't be expecting the backstage pass rewards nor robo-fortune's deal to be given to me but I would like to report it to avoid any complications with the next deals and passes that are to come in the future. I may not purchase them, but I still would like the option to do so.

@King bustdown for this type of stuff, it's best if you reach out to our customer service team at the following address

skullgirlsmobile.com/contact Please include your SGM username and Public ID.

That being said, based on your screenshot above, it could just be that you were attempting to purchase the Battle Pass and the game was already rolling into the next month, hence the January Battle Pass had expired and the February Battle Pass should be available.

After restarting the game, were you able to see the February battle pass?

Correct, I did see the February pass but I still cannot unlock the other rewards, which was slightly frustrating, and I tried in early January but still the same issue. But anyways, should I write an email ticket in the contacts page or write a thread in the bug report section forum?

We can continue to chat here about this particular case.

I was only suggesting you contact customer service if you were actually charged when attempting to purchase the January pass, in which case we could probably restore those items. That doesn't appear to be the case though.

Just to help sort out why the error may have happened, what region of the world are you playing in? And was the time of your original post about the same time you had the error?

OK so first off, I'm not too sure myself. I live in Brunei darussalam, near indonesia and Malaysia if that helps. And I've first had the error back in early January, I only triggered it again to get a screenshot of it, but if you mean my most recent error then yes it was around the same time. Apologies if this doesn't answer your question I'm pretty much clueless on these sort of things.

Got it thanks. I'll check with my team if this is possible, basically what I think happened, is that you attempted to purchase the January Battle Pass on January 31st at around 3:30 Pacific Time, based on your original post, but that would've been February 1st around 6:30 AM or so your time.

Technically our battle pass doesn't roll over into the next month until 10AM Pacific Time on February 1st, but there's definitely been tricky bugs before when it comes to our server times versus the time on a player's device.

I'll check with my team about this, maybe we can attempt to reproduce it. I'd recommend in the future if you're waiting to buy the Battle Pass, give yourself an extra day before it expires!

I think I get where you're coming from, it's understandable that there would be bugs with the game concerning time and the amount of players, it can tend to be laggy or glitch out at times with those factors. Alright thank you for the reply, and have a good day

I fully Understand and Agree with All what is said in here. I appreciate the good convenient answers here.
I will be watching this thread.
Great million Thanks to both you and Sir Bones 👍❤️🙏

This is the mobile version and I've tried in the past since re-downloading it mid-december, it never bothered me because I wasn't exactly interested and I thought it would be fixed sooner or as it stated, a deal would be available, only last night when I tried to purchase it did I finally look into the error code it presented at the bottom of my screen, that was when I realized I should've reported it here, and I never actually purchased robo-fortune's birthday deal, it was closed off before I could make an actual purchase and stated I already bought it, which I have not once for any and all birthday deals. I was content but eventually grew skeptical, so that's why I'm only reporting it now.
Okay my dear I fully understand your point

Status
Not open for further replies.