• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Uncomfortable Sprites and Animations

Justafan

Reaction score
I would seriously love if the dev team added a toggle for some of the more uncomfortable artwork on some characters that changes them to be less "sexual". Some changes I would love are Valentines hit animation (specifically face), Fillia's hit animation (also face), Parasoul (sometimes you see her panties???). I'm just asking for a option to change it, like a toggle in options.

Some changes I would love are Valentines hit animation (specifically face), Fillia's hit animation (also face), Parasoul...
The faces are only a problem if you're too young to play this game. If you're scared of underwear, don't play as or against cerabella

The faces are only a problem if you're too young to play this game. If you're scared of underwear, don't play as or against cerabella
I'm not scared, just a bit uncomfortable. Honestly I don't mind Valentine that much, it's more so annoying. But I do mind a lot with Philia since she is canonically underage/a teenager. And I would just like a setting that could change this.

I'm not scared, just a bit uncomfortable. Honestly I don't mind Valentine that much, it's more so annoying. But I do mind a lot with Philia since she is canonically underage/a teenager. And I would just like a setting that could change this.
Out of curiosity, how long have you been playing the game?

I appreciate that you recognize the issue in being attracted to underage people. However, Filia isn't a real person, and she isn't drawn like a real teenager. Just remind yourself she isn't real and move on.

I say that because, the time and effort it would take the devs to implement such a request is monumental. New assets for EVERY costume of multiple characters, new animation events, new animation logic, extra files to track and organize; It's just not a realistic request. I understand where you're coming from though.