1. We’ve updated our privacy policy to better describe the data we collect, and how we use it. You can find the updated version here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

If you have any questions, please contact us at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com!
    Dismiss Notice

Untouchable and bb3s

Discussion in 'Peacock' started by BrolaireOfAsstora, Sep 1, 2017.

1. BrolaireOfAsstora

BrolaireOfAsstora Active Member

I actually lost a match today thanks to an untouchable avoiding the last hit of Big Bands Big Stand bb3, which was promptly followed by eating her bb3.

Now this got me thinking. Peacock has, what, a max of 15% to avoid and attack, right? So what I'm wondering is if a peacock could hypothetically take no damage from a bb3. Is it possible?

2. Ryan Harrison

Ryan Harrison Active Member

If RNJesus himself allows it then it is possible.

3. BrolaireOfAsstora

Actually? Wow. I'm waiting for someone on here to see this and then record it happening now.

4. Vex

Vex Member

Yeah I've seen it with Valentine's BB3, there's just two hits and I've seen Untouchable dodge both. :-(

5. BrolaireOfAsstora

Oh that's not annoying at all. Does this mean that Untouchable has the potential to be the best character in the game if RNG is right?

6. Luke

Luke Active Member

My main is untouchable, RNG gifted me four of them, before I finished story mode. I have never experienced untouchable not taking DMG, the possibility is too steep. But I have had fights where I was sure to die but the enime's BB3 hits looked like 50% zeroes. In the end its all just dumb luck.