UPDATE: 1.4.2 LIVE / 1.4.1 Android Stability Issues

Discussion in 'Official News & Announcements' started by MightyZug, Sep 4, 2017.

1. Zenon

Zenon New Member

By the way i just wanted to know i bought the 11 chests 1500 gems of peacock and just sjetchy and rerun is this because of the update? Im frustrated that 2 weeks i spent saving gems and throw them like with that

2. GoldenAbyss6197

GoldenAbyss6197 New Member

Aw that really sucks! What I do is that I only use my gems to replenish my energy and use a couple of hundred of them during prize fights to replenish my energy and keep my winning streak. If I really want a gold character I try to keep a massive winning streak in prize fights by using my best characters and replenish their energy. If I really try I score over 10 million points and guaranteed a gold fighter from that prize fight. Just try to save your jems just for replenishing your energy. You are more likely to get a gold prize fighter character rather than trying to get one from a relic. I have almost every prize fight gold character besides Filia, trust me if you do this tactic you will get a gold Peacock when her prize fight shows up. I have over 2,000 jems just by doing this tactic it really helps! One last thing if you have multiple silver Peacocks try maxing one out and evolve it to make it gold! Hope I helped!! ^_^

3. Liam

Liam Community Cat
    Hidden Variable Dev

Due to many Android users missing the Beowulf PF event because of bugs in the initial release of 1.4, we've scheduled an additional Beowulf event for this coming weekend!

The event is your standard Beowulf PF event, however, it will run this SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ONLY. As such, it will be available alongside the normal Medici Shakedown event.

After this, the Beowulf event will return to its normal schedule!

Snow, Cellsai and Wulfden like this.
  4. Wulfden

Wulfden Active Member

Can't wait to go Runnin' Wild all over again this weekend!

Wolfsbane and Gold Keys..! They will be mine!

But, on a more serious note, thank you once again for all the work you all have been doing!

Liam likes this.
  5. Snow

Snow Member

Simply Amazing! I need more gold keys!

6. Renan Flippy

Renan Flippy New Member

GREAT, SUPER, EXCELLENT. But these prize fights did not bump into Valentine's prize fights (next prize fights after Painwheel prize fights), did they? Because Beowulf's introductory prize fights did bumped Parasoul's prize fights, telling how difficult it was to win the gold characters in both prize fights. Good Luck on next updates. And Ms. Fortune, ha ha ha. :D

7. Peacockis2cool4u

Just a quick question for clarification. Is the extra Beowulf scheduled event for Andriod users only? I love the fact that you guys are adding another one regardless!

8. Zuzuska

Zuzuska New Member

I'm always impressed by how considerate this game's mods and gms are... I've played ALOT of mobile games and PC games and etc and I've never seen this much attentiveness to the community before. Thanks for all your work! :)

Daikodugo likes this.
  9. GoldenAbyss6197

GoldenAbyss6197 New Member

Any news regarding the next update yet?

Snow likes this.
  10. FreyRenoir

FreyRenoir Member