• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Used Valentine BB Dead on Arrival on opposing Valentine, Got Victory Screen But Still Lost

Dayed

Reaction score
In the Prize Fighter game mode I went in with Filla (PW), Cerebella (HQ), and Valentine (GS). Everything going well until cerebella and Filla get knock out and it my Valentine and an opposing Valentine (SK) left. I do a full combo on her and she has her Dean on Arrival charge and I have my Dead on Arrival charged after knocking her down, so I use the Bb and it's seems it was just enough damage and I get the victory screen; But then my Valentine (GS) blows up into a bunch of bones and the Valentine (SK) wins instead. Honestly I don't know if this is a bug or not but it was weird how it happened.

That's Val's timeout loss animation. Were you keeping an eye on the timer?

Reactions: Ownface
If that's the case then maybe there needs to be a timer freeze on that BB3? It is a cutscene after all.

As @missingno mentioned, it sounds like the fight timer expired before the BB 3 finished, and that it likely wasn't quite enough damage to actually finish her off.