• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Valentine's Countervenom blockbusters can sometimes glitch the entire fight

moisterrific

Reaction score
uKesfMq.png

d6dlfsC.png

This has happened twice when I used one of Valentine's Countervenom BBs. Each time it's when the opponent gets up after a knock down and then uses a special move right when I use the BB.

sVKNs09.png

DbiRCmX.png

The glitch turns them into missingno. like back in soft launch. The only difference is that now they're fully invincible and trying to attack them just pushes them across the stage. As a result the match becomes impossible to win, I either have to wait until the time runs out or restart the game. Also if I try to tag in another teammate, the teammate won't appear at all and tag ins will still be set on cooldown.

@moisterrific I don't believe this is Valentine specifically, I think this is the general "characters getting stuck" bug, which should be fixed in the next update. After the update, can you let me know if you continue to see this?

Last edited:
Although I can't back up that it is specific to Valentine, I do feel it may be related to blockbusters. I had something similar...
image.png

Gregor Samson, but this was still 1.2.0 so due to the lack of hitting anything, that 2:18 timer ran all the way to 0:00 and produced this...

image.png

Presumably Filia was meant to finish whatever frame sequence she was in and collapse, but the loop obviously didn't finish so this was the screen I had before shutting down the game.

Even though I see this happens with Big Band as well, could there be something that makes it more likely to occur against Filia, as we both appear to have captured a similar instance? Or is it just coincidence?

Oh, and I'm on iPhone 6, iOS 10.3.1.