• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Visual error: "infinite" gifts

Max01Arcade

Reaction score
The title is quite descriptive, but the free rewards (upgrade gift and daily gift) still appear after obtaining the rewards

First I claimed the gifts, then I saw an advertisement, it opened the advertisement by mistake (when I returned to the game it restarted), it opened Marie's premiere relics and the repeated gifts appeared

I have a video showing that I already claimed the daily rewards, followed by the bug, but it is more than 100 mb and it would take me forever to upload it (third world internet), but I can upload it, if necessary

Device: Motorola Moto G32

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231211-223003.png
    Screenshot_20231211-223003.png
    682.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot_20231211-224139.png
    Screenshot_20231211-224139.png
    369.6 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: RizeSheela
The title is quite descriptive, but the free rewards (upgrade gift and daily gift) still appear after obtaining the rewards

First I claimed the gifts, then I saw an advertisement, it opened the advertisement by mistake (when I returned to the game it restarted), it opened Marie's premiere relics and the repeated gifts appeared

I have a video showing that I already claimed the daily rewards, followed by the bug, but it is more than 100 mb and it would take me forever to upload it (third world internet), but I can upload it, if necessary

Device: Motorola Moto G32

I also posted about this at known issues and bugs forums

Reactions: Max01Arcade