• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other wait. how much of this is true?

oh. and...

Attachments

• skull girls beta prof of purchase.png
    skull girls beta prof of purchase.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 13
  • skullgirls dlc proof of purchase.png
    skullgirls dlc proof of purchase.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 12
Bro you've been creating different threads for exactly the same reason. Keep posting into the same thread, no need to create new ones.

Reactions: Nefelibata
#StopHatingSkullgirlsDevelopers ⚠️

I understand. Censorship is not always cool, but protests, and a huge haight towards developers who have tried for more than 10 years and made content for you - it seems to me very unfair. Imagine what it's like to develop a game. How much work, money, time, you need to invest in order to become one of the participants of a large esports tournament years later. Which, by the way, Skullgirls got into a couple of years ago. I express my great respect for the developers, and given today's difficult time, with a culture of cancellation and hypertrophied tolerance, I understand very well why they did what we see. And it seems to me that insulting and hating them for this is wrong. Yes, I don't support such censorship either, but your protests are also fucking ****.

#StopYourProtest #StopHatingHiddenVariable

#StopHatingSkullgirlsDevelopers ⚠️

I understand. Censorship is not always cool, but protests, and a huge haight towards developers who have tried for more than 10 years and made content for you - it seems to me very unfair. Imagine what it's like to develop a game. How much work, money, time, you need to invest in order to become one of the participants of a large esports tournament years later. Which, by the way, Skullgirls got into a couple of years ago. I express my great respect for the developers, and given today's difficult time, with a culture of cancellation and hypertrophied tolerance, I understand very well why they did what we see. And it seems to me that insulting and hating them for this is wrong. Yes, I don't support such censorship either, but your protests are also fucking ****.

#StopYourProtest #StopHatingHiddenVariable
i'm sorry but wouldn't censorship be more workd for the devs? why should i be greatful for having a product people paid for now marred by censorship?

What kind of emotional appeal are you trying to make and now you insult? what is this?

@PedoffConsumer

Dude, sorry, but I just have to say this...
Your sense to pick up nicknames to talk about this... is really reeeeally reaaaaaally horrible and actually so bad tasted. No wonder why you come crying for this.

"I don´t know why you insult me"

BECAUSE FLOCKING PEDOFILIA IS HORRIBLE MAN, GET THAT IN YOUR LITTLE BRAINS AND BE A BETTER PERSON!! THAT´S WHY AND SHUT THE FLOCK OFF!!

PAX.

(I´m reporting myself and this crouncher number, gezzz)

It's not the developer that tried for more than 10 years. Some other post talks about how they basically got kicked out and it's the new guys doing this.
But Future Club is literally comprised of the same old developers that launched the game 10 years ago..?

Censorship absolutely unacceptable and hate completely deserved

@PedoffConsumer

Dude, sorry, but I just have to say this...
Your sense to pick up nicknames to talk about this... is really reeeeally reaaaaaally horrible and actually so bad tasted. No wonder why you come crying for this.

"I don´t know why you insult me"

BECAUSE FLOCKING PEDOFILIA IS HORRIBLE MAN, GET THAT IN YOUR LITTLE BRAINS AND BE A BETTER PERSON!! THAT´S WHY AND SHUT THE FLOCK OFF!!

PAX.

(I´m reporting myself and this crouncher number, gezzz)
Nobody should care about crazy person`s definition of ``Pedofilia``. It`s written in a law and prohibited. Nobody should care about look cause it`s only about age. If think person under 18 but in real it`s not, that`s your problem with your cave ritoric. If person looks ``grown enough``, it doesn`t mean that is adult. Go cure to the psychologist if you have some problems.

Last edited:
Censorship absolutely unacceptable and hate completely deserved
They don't deserve hate for a few minor cosmetic changes.

To the fools review-bombing Skullgirls on Steam:
You false friends, you fickle traitors. How dare you call yourself a Skullgirls fan as you actively ATTACK they game you claim to like? Where's your compassion? The small changes are made for simple reasons: to avoid misunderstandings.

To avoid "Are they Nazis?"
Removed Black Egret armbands.

To avoid "Is that a Rodney King 1991 beating reference?"
Removed/reworked 2 panels from Big Band's story mode

To avoid "Why is that 16-year-old overly sexualized?"
Recolored underwear in a few palettes to make panty shots less flashy or noticeable. Some story art reworked or cropped.

For all the above, none of the things were their original intent, but some people could see the wrong things and the devs just want to eliminate the possibility for the least amount of effort/cost.

Other removals are simple logistics: the person that helped make it isn't readily available to revise it.
That's why 4 guest artworks were removed. It would be immoral to alter the work of other artists so they reluctantly had to remove it from the gallery. A few counts of Egret armbands and an instance of Filia underwear.

Real Soviet Announcer alternate voice pack - now incomplete due to the 4 new characters. Can't be updated without Mike Zaimont so it had to be removed.

They don't deserve hate for a few minor cosmetic changes.

To the fools review-bombing Skullgirls on Steam:
You false friends, you fickle traitors. How dare you call yourself a Skullgirls fan as you actively ATTACK they game you claim to like? Where's your compassion? The small changes are made for simple reasons: to avoid misunderstandings.

To avoid "Are they Nazis?"
Removed Black Egret armbands.

To avoid "Is that a Rodney King 1991 beating reference?"
Removed/reworked 2 panels from Big Band's story mode

To avoid "Why is that 16-year-old overly sexualized?"
Recolored underwear in a few palettes to make panty shots less flashy or noticeable. Some story art reworked or cropped.

For all the above, none of the things were their original intent, but some people could see the wrong things and the devs just want to eliminate the possibility for the least amount of effort/cost.

Other removals are simple logistics: the person that helped make it isn't readily available to revise it.
That's why 4 guest artworks were removed. It would be immoral to alter the work of other artists so they reluctantly had to remove it from the gallery. A few counts of Egret armbands and an instance of Filia underwear.

Real Soviet Announcer alternate voice pack - now incomplete due to the 4 new characters. Can't be updated without Mike Zaimont so it had to be removed.
That`s completely censorship, Who really should care about dumb questions about nazi? Armbands developed by nazi? or maybe nazi have patent on red and black colours? Oh, mb developers do unlegal stuff to jewish people? Provide censorship to avoid stupid questions, that`s just genial. 16-years old? change her description to 19, what is problem, they have no problem with 4000 years old Annie but this, ooh how dare we. Are sure about colour of panties really change sexualization?. ``Racial sentivity`` that completely proves woke`s reasons to did it.
In your definition, fans are simps who will eat anything? Or maybe they see that they are neglected. Instead of producing art, they remove it "what if some poorly educated person will not understand and think that we are Nazis."
They also had a simple way by add stuff in setting to disable all ``sensivity`` content or turn it on if it would be default disabled

Last edited:
Reactions: A.c.a.b. and Eray
@Blessed Mage

You know what? I was writing a beautiful response with roses and that shrimp. But, you are not changing nothing. Say what you want, but it is done. You can´t do anything about it, and you will have to go to sleep with this today, tomorrow, and so on.

Happy new SG life. Pax.