• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What are these ridiculous gold rates...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopantsu

Reaction score
I just dropped $50 on premier relics, I was drawn in by the great art. Didn't get a single gold character.

I should have known better than to spend since rates aren't published anywhere...

Consider one potential whale gone unless this is fixed.

Last edited:
I just dropped $50 on premier relics, I was drawn in by the great art. Didn't get a single gold character.

I should have known better than to spend since rates aren't published anywhere...

Consider one potential whale gone unless this is fixed.

Maybe you're just unlucky, most of my gold characters were from the free relics I got for completing the story. Then I spent like 6K Theonites on that Parasoul relic and only got 1 gold.

Imo, there needs to be some way to guarantee Gold drops.

There is, you're guaranteed a gold fighter for placing in the top ranks of prize fights.

je4DQjm.png

Reactions: DAVIDTH
It..it really is bad luck, and I type that knowing all too well about it. FE Heroes, DBZ Dokkan Battle, Memory Defrag, Injustice 2, etc.

Although I've never spent money on gacha games I sure have spent a lot of time playing & pulling characters in them.

A shame in this case it's pulling the same character 7+ times. Although not like my luck in the other games are any better. Have a small army of Hanas & Olivias...

Add 1-2 more Peacocks, 2 more Basslines, & 1 more Cerebella to that picture & you'll have my full roster of repeats.

It is a shame to see that you spent $50 & didn't get any gold though. Some games have guaranteed gold packs or bundle packs, for $20-$80, that also bring a specific Gold and their premium currencies.

Luckily the premium currency for this game seems to be generous early on. Campaign & the dailies. Hopefully you'll have better luck...in the next couple billion pulls.

Maybe you're just unlucky, most of my gold characters were from the free relics I got for completing the story. Then I spent like 6K Theonites on that Parasoul relic and only got 1 gold.

Seems you've been playing a while.

It..it really is bad luck, and I type that knowing all too well about it. FE Heroes, DBZ Dokkan Battle, Memory Defrag, Injustice 2, etc.

I dropped enough for over 5 nintendo switch bundles on FEH, and in those runs I've definitely had big dry stretches. The thing is though that game shows its rates and they're very consistent/accurate/transparent.

This game I feel like just ate my money and I don't have anything to show for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Cellsai
There is, you're guaranteed a gold fighter for placing in the top ranks of prize fights.

Which you can only get with Silvers and Golds. The amount of points a person can harvest with Golds is so much higher than with Silvers I'd almost guarantee the top 10% every Prize Fight will be people who already have a lot of Golds.
I don't really see the 'Win a Gold Character' perk of Prize Fights as doing anything but making rich players richer. (Not financially richer, but gold character richer if you catch my meaning)

Although I've never spent money on gacha games I sure have spent a lot of time playing & pulling characters in them.

A shame in this case it's pulling the same character 7+ times. Although not like my luck in the other games are any better. Have a small army of Hanas & Olivias...

Add 1-2 more Peacocks, 2 more Basslines, & 1 more Cerebella to that picture & you'll have my full roster of repeats.

It is a shame to see that you spent $50 & didn't get any gold though. Some games have guaranteed gold packs or bundle packs, for $20-$80, that also bring a specific Gold and their premium currencies.

Luckily the premium currency for this game seems to be generous early on. Campaign & the dailies. Hopefully you'll have better luck...in the next couple billion pulls.

I also pulled over 5 bronze peacocks.. not that unusual.

This game doesn't have that many heroes after all.

Dropping $50 worth in premiere relics and NOT getting a single GOLD however IS UNUSUAL.

I usually get a gold character every 10-15 relics. Once I was lucky and pulled 3 gold peacocks in 6 pulls... (but they were duplicates back in 1.1 and were just transferred to skill points.......)

It's strnage you didn't get any gold.. unlucky indeed,

One of my friends actually restarted this game and got as far in story mode as possible and pulled no gold. Then he restarted, did the same thing and got a Gold Nerv Painwheel.

This game just needs 1 gold to get the ball rolling, then you are able to finish the story mode and get more gems and get more golds and the cycle continues.

I've fused away at least 10 characters.

Still no golds, almost done with Basic story.

Attachments

• IMG_5186.jpg
    IMG_5186.jpg
    784.1 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: Boogiepop
I've fused away at least 10 characters.

Still no golds, almost done with Basic story.

I can't remember when I got my first gold but I am pretty sure it was somewhere midway the expert story...

Then it really snowballed after I got the first gold because I could complete almost every mission.

I can't remember when I got my first gold but I am pretty sure it was somewhere midway the expert story...

Then it really snowballed after I got the first gold because I could complete almost every mission.

I'm rolling through the story still, nothing but bronze.

When I played FEH I "rerolled" or went f2p until I got a few solid starters, but it doesn't seem possible with this game.

I'm rolling through the story still, nothing but bronze.

When I played FEH I "rerolled" or went f2p until I got a few solid starters, but it doesn't seem possible with this game.
Eh

I'd restart if you are a LOT in the story and rolled over 20 relics alreeady

Eh

I'd restart if you are a LOT in the story and rolled over 20 relics alreeady
I'd never bother rerolling. I think it took me a long time to eventually get a Gold (as in, I think I had multiple level 30 Bronzes), and now I've gotten like 8 of them.
Admittedly the game was way easier to grind back then, so I don't know how much more difficult it is now :/

I'd never bother rerolling. I think it took me a long time to eventually get a Gold (as in, I think I had multiple level 30 Bronzes), and now I've gotten like 8 of them.
Admittedly the game was way easier to grind back then, so I don't know how much more difficult it is now :/

How do you reroll? For other games I just deleted the app then redownloaded & was fine. Tried 3 times with this & couldnt. You using an android device?

How do you reroll? For other games I just deleted the app then redownloaded & was fine. Tried 3 times with this & couldnt. You using an android device?
If you signed in using facebook, try signing in via google/LINE with a new account instead after redownloading

OK I just spend 3,400 gems on the Primed Parasoul Relics:

Got 1 gold Prime Parasoul on my LAST PULL LOL!!!

So happy right now!!

If you signed in using facebook, try signing in via google/LINE with a new account instead after redownloading

And if the pulls from those two turn out to be bad as well? Keep making new ones with new emails? Sorry for not getting this. Just never had to make accounts to reroll.

I remember for Fire Emblem Heroes people just added a "1" or any other number at the end of their gmail accounts since it still counted as a separate email to the game but still worked for them.

And if the pulls from those two turn out to be bad as well? Keep making new ones with new emails? Sorry for not getting this. Just never had to make accounts to reroll.

I remember for Fire Emblem Heroes people just added a "1" or any other number at the end of their gmail accounts since it still counted as a separate email to the game but still worked for them.

I would just play after the 2nd reroll imo.

The pulls can't be bad 20 pulls in a row... i don't think?

But I believe yes - sign in via google using new email? I think at this stage it would be too frustrating... but after 10 pulls you should at least get you a silver character for which you can level and complete most of BASIC story mode

After you finish basic story mode try some advanced (or you can alternate if you have strong enough characters), this should let you pull your first GOLD.

Oh I forgot to say, I didn't have any option to sign in or not when I deleted them redownloaded it. It just gave me my FB account as soon as it was all done downloading the in-game updates. Don't suppose if you know logging in with Line kicks me out of my FB log in, do ya?

Well for 20 in a row...right now in my 16 fighter collection I got 6 Rerun Peacocks, 2 Sketchy Peacocks, 2 Understudy Cerebella, 3 Big Band Basslines, & Icy Hot Valentine for bronzes. Pea Shooter Peacock & Resonant Evil Basslines for Silver.

With that many repeats that can't be any good luck and with pulls from past games...oh dear god this is the best I can do. But still 2 silvers none the less, just not ones I've heard being any good. I forgot I can't reroll I'll just...sourly stick it out & beat Basic. Maybe get a Gold Peacock. At this point I've accepted I'll keep getting her on this account.

Quick edit: But thank you anyways for still telling me how.

Oh I forgot to say, I didn't have any option to sign in or not when I deleted them redownloaded it. It just gave me my FB account as soon as it was all done downloading the in-game updates. Don't suppose if you know logging in with Line kicks me out of my FB log in, do ya?

Well for 20 in a row...right now in my 16 fighter collection I got 6 Rerun Peacocks, 2 Sketchy Peacocks, 2 Understudy Cerebella, 3 Big Band Basslines, & Icy Hot Valentine for bronzes. Pea Shooter Peacock & Resonant Evil Basslines for Silver.

With that many repeats that can't be any good luck and with pulls from past games...oh dear god this is the best I can do. But still 2 silvers none the less, just not ones I've heard being any good. I forgot I can't reroll I'll just...sourly stick it out & beat Basic. Maybe get a Gold Peacock. At this point I've accepted I'll keep getting her on this account.

Quick edit: But thank you anyways for still telling me how.

Yes try to beat basic imo and some of advanced. best of luck!

Hmm... I only heard from my friend and he managed to restart a few days ago. So I am not actually sure of the process 100% down pat..

Wow, just spent more and got only 1 silver and a shitload of bronze, no golds.

This game is a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.