• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

What should I do with my spare fighters?

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
As of now I have a total of 7 Gold fighters, those being:
  1. Harlequin Cerebella Lv. 33
  2. Raw Nerv Painwheel Lv. 36
  3. Silent Kill Valentine Lv. 29
  4. Raw Nerv Painwheel Lv. 8
  5. Epic Sax Big Band Lv. 6
  6. Harlequin Cerebella Lv. 2
  7. Raw Nerv Painwheel Lv. 1
As you can see I have some copies. What should I do with them? I'm not planing on leveling them any time soon as I'm focusing on the first three (and maybe considering the idea of dropping Valentine for Big Band). What do you guys recommend? Sacrifice them? Use them to farm skill points for my main team? Make a team out of 3 Raw Nerv Painwheels?

Reactions: BambooEarpick
You got some pretty handy dandy fighter there! :) Strong ones too, epic sax and harlequin are great ones. As a Painwheel main Raw Nerve is pretty easy to level up. You could form a really strong team with those fighters or even just use the duplicates when you need more points in Prize Fights. I do it all the time! :) And if you don't have the time, try to find a why to put those dups to good use. Who knows maybe they'll put nodes that require 2x the same gold fighter in the future. You could even use them for extra energy usage, kinda like when you use up all your stamina on your mains, but you still wanna woop some butt. Hope this helped!

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski