• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal What's going on with Painwheel??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Van:Vallas

Reaction score
HI! I am a very online player of Skullgirls as I love the game and the developers but I might've discovered a bug of some sort :(. This has only happened after the update, but I've noticed while playing Painwheels prize fight, 'No Pain No Gain', her fighter has been glitching out.

I've done a quick scan of the recent posts and haven't seen anything about this, but I hope it's not just my game and we can get this fixed as it's a bit annoying.
Now it doesn't matter the variant or whether is me or the bot playing, Painwheel glitches out when she attacks. It's not every move, but most of the moves and the special skills + blockbusters. Its hard to explain how exactly she glitches so I can provide proof via screen recording if needed. I've done a little test with a few other characters and it seems like Painwheel is the only character who is doing this. I know she was fine before the update, so maybe the update screwed something up a little? I am not sure. But I know that this isn't good or normal!
Please see this over!

Was there a particular variant that was doing this more than others? Also, have you tried reinstalling since encountering this?

I have the same serious visual glitch with few characters but especially on painwheel, every movement glitches and slows the game, and for another bug game got slower for an unknown reason after the update

I've reinstalled the game and can confirm that my Flytrap Painwheel BB animations turned into static. Can't tell about the others since I've yet to fight another PW.

Reactions: Van:Vallas
Please share what devices ya'll are playing on please

Redmi 10C with Android 13.

P.S. I'm not experiencing any issues with Robofortune beams like some other players, only Painwheel is the one with the animation issues.

¡Desde ayer me pasa lo mismo! No sólo con Painwheel sino también con otros luchadores

Was there a particular variant that was doing this more than others? Also, have you tried reinstalling since encountering this?
No, it was every variant I've tried with Painwheel. She glitches out with moves and sometimes disappears from the stage completely until the end of the move is finished. Damage is still dealt, but the visual of her character isnt. I have and logged into my alt account too to see if maybe it was only my main having this problem, but it's happened on both.

It's likely the glitchy frames bug and fight freezing bug are related. We're close to a fix for both so just hang tight!

Status
Not open for further replies.