1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Where are my mails?

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by Ignis, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Ignis

Ignis New Member

Hi, I have a problem with the mail.

The issue is that for months I am keeping gold characters (Prize fights) for later claiming them and evolve some diamond because I have no space in the collection (and I do not like to fill it with duplicate gold characters) but today checking how many characters I needed for the next diamond I realize that the messages are not complete. In the notification of the mail they appear 55 without claiming but counting them there are only 20. 35 gold characters disappeared!

About a month ago when I evolved an epic sax were complete.

I was just looking for a character to evolve because I almost have 3 more complete escences and I get this surprise.

I already restarted the game, the phone and even tried on another phone but it's still the same.

I leave some images as reference where you can see the last message but many more no longer appear. Screenshot_20180925-214055.jpg Screenshot_20180925-214044.jpg

Please tell me there is a solution for this :/

2. Liam

Liam !Robot
    Hidden Variable Dev

Hey Ignis,

Just wanted to let you know I'm looking into this, but I don't know off the top of my head what the issue is.

It's possible that we only display a certain amount of mail messages here before hiding the rest of them, so you would possibly need to claim one in order for another one to appear.

We also don't recommend using the mail as "storage" in any occasion.

I'll follow up again once I have more details!

3. Ignis

Ignis New Member

Ok, I came back after a week of tests with what seems to be the answer to the problem: the current mailbox only supports 22 messages.

Reclaiming characters does not correct it, if more mails arrive the oldest ones disappear.

The notification icon shows that the messages have increased after receiving rewards from PF's but only the last 22 are stored and obviously the oldest disappears.

Now the question is: the +35 golden characters that disappeared are already lost? I hope it is not so because it would totally ruin my plans to have more diamonds.

4. Ignis

Ignis New Member

@Liam some news for this problem?