• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Which squigly should I evolve to gold?

PHPP

Reaction score
So... out of Nearly Departed, Scared Stiff and Stage Fright. Which one? (Dead Heat isn't here 'cause I already evolved one)

Reactions: Zuzuska
I would say Nearly Departed because for the most part; Natural Silvers can carry better in Gold PFs than natural bronzes. Also in my opinion; Nearly Departed's SA is far more useful than the other 2.

Stage Fright relies on dealing enough damage to get a foe to 25% health when your damage output as a bronze isn't great. The other part of the SA forces your *assumingly* carry Squigly to die and inflict the DOOM debuff.

Scared Stiff could be interesting, but right now damage is more important to maintain streaks, rather than survival. On a defense team it could be cool, but the low FS won't allow your team to show up at 15+ streaks and there are other characters that do that job much better.

None of their SAs are too impactful so Id just go for the one that has the best stats. I personally think Stage Fright has the better SA, especially for bronze and silver Prize Fights, but its not strong enough to warrant running it tbh.

Scared Stiff seems like an interesting choice, since Squigly’s been p good on doing damage on her own. SS still seems risky with a time limit looming over your head, though.
Out of the three, I’d go with Nearly Departed if you’re gonna throw her into PF’s. Revives are always nice. Stage Fright’s ability just doesn’t put out enough in gold PF.