• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Why Rift Sucks?

Nefelibata

Reaction score
First of all matchmaking is bullying. Why can't one be paired with someone near his level? I played many rift matches and whole system isn't right u get paired according to ur rift score as if level and collection doesn't matter, which is why rift sucks. Consider G1-D4 range if any G1 player who haven't reached level 70 and doesn't have decent base grinds and hits 1400+ he will get paired with level 70 veterans with top notch defenders, moves and catalyst. Its not skill issue its better choice to leave these bases coz they being their right mind will revenge.

Second thing is why many players just don't play rift. Grinding is useless. Unless one has decent base to back him up grinding in rift is just useless compared to prize fights. This is because matchmaking is based on rift score so high players will start finding ur base and raid ur score down. No wonder why rift is just whole week left untouched by everyone. Just wait for last minute and attack anyone who is grinding. So why bother even grinding. This actually happens to anyone not having best maxed variants with high level moves grinding for dia ranks I myself missed D4 rank for 3 weeks by small gaps due to someone attacking my base last minute.