• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Worried of having my account banned without knowing

TridWalker

Reaction score
So I just started plyaing skullgirls over 20 days ago. At first I started playing sgm on phone. The game is great but since my phone is pretty old so I have to turn my graphics to lowest in order to play smoothly since I kept losing some matches that was caused by the lag. However, in the 6th day, my phone kept having ghost touches which caused the gameplay to be affected negatively. I didnt want to spend money to replace my screen with a new one just to play the game smoothly, so I switched to playing sgm on bluestacks emulator on my pc. The game is supported on the google play unlike arknights or some other games so the download was easy. It took me a couple of hours to get used playing it on pc with the keyboard. Since I play it on pc, I was able to play the game smoothly at 60fps with the highest graphic so I moved entirely from playing sgm on phone to playing sgm on bluestacks emulator up until now. However, recently I saw on the game's discord channel that a few people got their high lv account banned for played the game on emulator so I panicked, feared that my account could be banned so I stopped playing and started searching on google about under what circumstances do a account get banned in sgm. Then I found a thread on this sgm official forums about a guy with the same problem. In that thread, I saw a respond from a hidden variable dev saying that your sgm account could get banned if you downloaded the game from a apk or your game contain third party tools, modified files, etc. Because of that, I started wondering if I can keep playing on the emulator since I downloaded sgm on my phone and my emulator both from the official google store, not from any apk, and I dont use any third party tools or cheats. In order to rid myself of anxiety and fear that the account I have worked very hard and spent money on might get banned, I post this thread to ask for your guys' helps and opinions. It would be nice if a dev him/herself could personally help me with my question.

Downloading SGM from anywhere other than the official Appstore or Playstore may result in your account being banned.

Excuse me sir Bones how come you can't appeal for your SGM account anymore? I mean people that want their account back want have been probably used their accounts for years and they don't seek forgiveness because of a mistake it could be any mistake I'm just saying it's a bit unfair that they don't seek forgiveness because of a mess up they did.

Excuse me sir Bones how come you can't appeal for your SGM account anymore? I mean people that want their account back want have been probably used their accounts for years and they don't seek forgiveness because of a mistake it could be any mistake I'm just saying it's a bit unfair that they don't seek forgiveness because of a mess up they did.

And even now you can't appeal in the customer support site because even tho there is an option for it you can't appeal for your banned SGM account.