• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved You can change difficulty on parallel realms after locking in (AND GAIN INFINITE REWARDS*)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaiBlizzard

Reaction score
## Expected Behavior
* Once locked in, the buttons to change the parallel realms difficulty disappear

## Current Behavior
* Once locked in, the buttons to change the parallel realms difficulty DO NOT disappear
* The bar showcasing progress is colored green no matter the difficulty
* The difficulty is able to be changed, when selecting a match it returns error code 8.UDE.105

## Steps to Reproduce the Problem
* Start the game
* Go to parallel realms
* Lock in any difficulty
* Go back to the parallel realms select screen, the arrows to change difficulty will still be there

## Additional related bug (Infinite rewards)

* I was able to change the map difficulty from nightmare to basic, changing the map difficulty for good where I was able to gain the basic rewards and go through nodes as normal. Cannot reproduce. Might only work on fresh resets?
* The following bypasses the 8.UDE.105 error on nightmare difficulty only, allowing me to select nodes and fight.
!!! REWARDS (gold, xp treats) ARE RECEIVED AND STAY AFTER RESTART
* When prompted with artifacts, selecting any returns error code 8.UDE.110. Going back to basic doesn't fix it. A restart fixes it.
* When retrying previous node again, enemies stay dead and the match is instantly over (Plot twisted's SA activates and fight proceeds as normal)
!!! THIS ALLOWS FOR INFINITE MONEY/XP GENERATION
* Doing the last node of floor 1 in nightmare realms takes you to...1696256066976.png
The shiny node has the following challenges
1696256120477.png
Unable to select any fight. Must restart

## Specifications
- Phone model: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro
- Android 13

## PS:
I can provide video recordings if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.