• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

General strategy: Double

Reaction score
Double is new, so let's post tips and strategies we have developed so far!

I'll start with this: Double's SA can be hard to activate when the computer is aggressive.... but the beast of g'henna blockbuster makes a fine trap for buying a few seconds to shift types. Lay it down and swipe left: most of the time, you'll get a few precious seconds (for rainbow blight, I have found this to be invaluable when I need buffs in a hard fight)

I've probably played around 25 hours of Double. She offers a new playstyle (run and pentagram) than other characters. Most of her blockbusters revolve around her "running away". A few points below :3 :3

Beast of Gehenna sets up a trap so you can double backdash and the enemy WILL walk into it. If you cast this next to an enemy, IT WILL NOT WORK.

Catellite lives is useful because if you block and run away, the enemy will come towards u and if you remain blocking, the enemy SHOULD get hit. Not 100% successful but still works okay.

I still feel Bogus Buzzard is one of her strongest skills but this CAN whiff against smaller characters, dont know why. Also it seems Filia can Evade this skill which is annoying. :3 :3

Overall, she is growing on me as a character, and although she is one of the weaker characters her "run away" playstyle makes her unique and quite enjoyable :3

So Moist has yet to make a tier list, which one is best? And what are the best abilities to stack her with?

Hit and run, defend and setup some BBs seems to be the way I play her. I'm looking forward to a more in depth play style when I get more Doubles.

So my thoughts are that Rainbow Blight is best did to how quickly you can buff yourself and rebuff enemy. Thoughts?

So my thoughts are that Rainbow Blight is best did to how quickly you can buff yourself and rebuff enemy. Thoughts?
Rainbow relies kinda heavily on her SA, and that requires the AI to not be pressing the attack constantly... It can work, but I don't feel she's very dependable. You may end up stuck at elemental disadvantage because you tried to buff yourself and only had enough time for one switch.

I'm working on doublicious: she may be more effective as a dependable carry in the long run, but I'm not sure yet.

Rainbow relies kinda heavily on her SA, and that requires the AI to not be pressing the attack constantly... It can work, but I don't feel she's very dependable. You may end up stuck at elemental disadvantage because you tried to buff yourself and only had enough time for one switch.

I'm working on doublicious: she may be more effective as a dependable carry in the long run, but I'm not sure yet.
I get what you'e saying, but I've never seen the ai go out of control lol

It's almost impossible to switch elements at the start of a match. Just get Beast of Gehenna ready, set a trap, and change around a bit.
After a full combo with launcher and swipe I get to switch two times minimum aswell.

Reactions: Gibraltor
I have times where I can switch like 6 times lol, she really punishes the AI for playing safe.
With high FS opponents they will run at you, block the Beast of Gehenna, and without missing a beat, they will throw you, making Beast of Gehenna useless :3
I've played Double quite a lot now I am officially sick of her lul :3 Might take a bit of a break now.

With high FS opponents they will run at you, block the Beast of Gehenna, and without missing a beat, they will throw you, making Beast of Gehenna useless :3
I've played Double quite a lot now I am officially sick of her lul :3 Might take a bit of a break now.
Yeah, high silver-moderate gold power fights don't give me a break unless I force beast of g'henna... and even then, not typically long.

they will throw you
I mean, if they throw you that's completely your fault hahaha.
Aside from that, my Rainbow is at 2k, and unfortunately my highest FS is 4.8k on Raw Nerv, all my other golds are between 1-3k. So what level is your Double at? I am still enjoying her honestly.

I have a 4.9k immoral fiber now, quite annoyed I have 3 of the bloody things, and she seems to be the best double because of her utility for healing, also throwing her out to die for extra damage, and also does surprisingly decent damage I've taken out some 11k fighters with her solo, the fortune head blockbuster is quite nice if you spam the dash attack which does the highest dps I think. Also after an air juggle, like Beowulf, you can get in 2 dash attaches after they get their i frames

Only have the Silent Kill Valentine so not sure but Immoral Fiber seems very good to just throw into your team for burst healing.

Well I can say first hand I have had pretty good success with my 2.2k Rainbow Blight fighting 8k + enemies, so I still think it's a user error for the most part. Sorry to offend.

Xeno Double can be useful for getting around tanky characters. I’ve been very lucky with inflicting Doom in most fights.

Reactions: Gibraltor