• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

When Parasoul's charge attack breaks guards...

fatfursatan

Reaction score
Does it break the opponent's guard block before or after tears detonate? Like, do they deal full damage, or do they deal reduced damage from the opponent's block?

Does it break the opponent's guard block before or after tears detonate? Like, do they deal full damage, or do they deal reduced damage from the opponent's block?

If you unlocked the upgrade that makes Parasoul's Napalm Pillar charge attack unblockable, it does not apply to her tears. Opponents can still block tears being detonated unless they are close enough to get caught in the unblockable charge attack.

If you unlocked the upgrade that makes Parasoul's Napalm Pillar charge attack unblockable, it does not apply to her tears. Opponents can still block tears being detonated unless they are close enough to get caught in the unblockable charge attack.
Do they take full damage from tears of they're in range of Napalm Pillar AND the tears detonating?

Do they take full damage from tears of they're in range of Napalm Pillar AND the tears detonating?
Yes, the only way they wouldn't take full damage from them is if they block or have certain combat effects active.

Yes, the only way they wouldn't take full damage from them is if they block or have certain combat effects active.
But why does it matter if they block if they're in range of an unblockable charge move? Does Napalm Pillar break their guard before or after tears detonate?

I think it happens at the same time but I might be wrong. In free time I will try to test it somehow.

While doing napalm pillars and her tears the tears explode the same time as using napalm pillars. I have tested this with (Ivy league Parasoul, Sheltered Parasoul and No egrets Parasoul and I also have tears special equipped on my ivy league) Last time I used it the enemy was still standing whenever I have done it, now it just falls to the ground. Hope this helps!

Reactions: fatfursatan
While doing napalm pillars and her tears the tears explode the same time as using napalm pillars. I have tested this with (Ivy league Parasoul, Sheltered Parasoul and No egrets Parasoul and I also have tears special equipped on my ivy league) Last time I used it the enemy was still standing whenever I have done it, now it just falls to the ground. Hope this helps!
So, in this scenario, tears deal full damage?

So, in this scenario, tears deal full damage?
In some case if you don't upgade napalm tears special it dosen't do damage if you upgrade it, it does full damage and can damage the opponent, i'll provide you a picture of me using ivy league parasoul and no egrets parasoul using napalm tears and napalm pillars.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-05-29-08-58-50.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-29-08-58-50.png
    921.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_2017-05-29-08-58-29.png
    Screenshot_2017-05-29-08-58-29.png
    891.2 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: moisterrific