• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Perhaps Silver Lining Relics should have a guaranteed Gold Fighter

but compare that to the unending stream of getting golds every 3 days from PFs (once you can get 2~ million score) - when you compare that to waiting a month for a silver lining, getting only a silver feels bad imo.
Ha! And again I say, Ha! I got 3.2 million on Valentine last week and only got 11-30%, I am not making THAT mistake again.

Honestly, I consider it to be silver lining lol, plus it does the same thing, soooooo...

Ha! And again I say, Ha! I got 3.2 million on Valentine last week and only got 11-30%, I am not making THAT mistake again.

Honestly, I consider it to be silver lining lol, plus it does the same thing, soooooo...
That's true - not sure weather the rates for silver/golds are the same however

SPeaking of which... i still can't login so i'll miss my silver lining this month ;A;

That's true - not sure weather the rates for silver/golds are the same however

SPeaking of which... i still can't login so i'll miss my silver lining this month ;A;
That is a valid question indeed! Still can't login? Sheesh! They need to cut the cord with LINE asap, tired of this noise.

but compare that to the unending stream of getting golds every 3 days from PFs (once you can get 2~ million score) - when you compare that to waiting a month for a silver lining, getting only a silver feels bad imo.
PFs require one to actually play the game, and for those who don't have 20+ gold characters to throw at it, PFs can still take a good amount of playtime to get into the >2 million point range.
But by the time when you are able to get golds from PFs, you don't need to rely on another source for gold characters. If you are new and hoping to get lucky with a gold, well, I'd say that's the same situation every player was in at their beginning (and for those who started playing at version 1.0, we didn't even have the Silver Linings relic as another chance for a gold). At this point, the Silver Linings relic isn't that important to me, because I have all of the gold's obtainable from PFs, and the only gold's I'm missing are either the new golds or the relic exclusive golds, so for me the character specific relics are what I want to work for. In fact, I'd be in favor of the Silver Linings relic having less of a chance at gold compared to relics you actually have to play to get (like regular and character specific relics, and even the Shard to Get relic to a degree); by the way, Silver Linings relics have a higher chance at gold than Shard to Get or character relics. The relics that cost theonite mean you have to play the game to work towards them (or pay money, if you're that kind of player), so it hurts more when they don't yield gold characters. Those relics cost effort and time. The Silver Linings relic, on the other hand, costs nothing but time.

Its no longer 2 mil. Its closer to 4 mil now from what I can gather

Reactions: Gibraltor
Its no longer 2 mil. Its closer to 4 mil now from what I can gather
Yes, if we could please get an admin to comment on this and give us actual stats please? Someone else told me 4-6 mil to be safe, another guy said that he got it with 7.7 mil. So ya, don't really know where scraping by is right now do we?

Yes, if we could please get an admin to comment on this and give us actual stats please? Someone else told me 4-6 mil to be safe, another guy said that he got it with 7.7 mil. So ya, don't really know where scraping by is right now do we?
They said it takes a while to actually get the information and search through for the numbers. Theyre focusing on the big update so we probably wont get the info soon.

The relics that cost theonite mean you have to play the game to work towards them (or pay money, if you're that kind of player), so it hurts more when they don't yield gold characters. Those relics cost effort and time. The Silver Linings relic, on the other hand, costs nothing but time.
THIS is my point! I think you said it way better than me! The game works on averages and percentages... the more golds it just gives, the lower the relic rate would have to be to balance it.
If we want to ensure that people get insured amount of gold, the best way I can think of to do thar is to do a small fraction of your total relic pulls, as shard to get does. That would reward players who actually play the game.

And yet it's possible to get a Gold fighter every 3 days by playing PFs.

I don't think it took me much lobger than 1 or 2 months to get my first gold, so getting one random gold a month seems reasonable to me.

Especially since silvers aren't rare enough in turn to be worth waiting a whole month for in my opinion

In my opinion, I think getting a gold every month is not exciting. Just being thrown a gold at your face takes the point of out a gatcha mechanic. It's suppose to be exciting to unlock a legendary unit or card. I also think that the fact it motivates you to spend money is very healthy to a FREE game. The gold ratio in this game is already very high compared to other gatcha games I've played. Be thankful that you have been graced with a game that doesn't lock gold units behind 0.03% wall.

Last edited:
I think getting gold every month is not exciting. Just being thrown a gold at you're face takes the point of out a gatcha mechanic. It's suppose to be exciting to unlock a legendary unit or card. I also think that the fact it motivates you to spend money is very healthy to a FREE game. Being thrown free gold units is not fun in my opinion. The gold ratio in this game is already very high compared to other gatcha games I've played. Be thankful that you have been graced with a game that doesn't lock gold units behind 0.03% wall.
True, Marvel Champions or whatever is the absolute WORST on giving out 5 star characters...