• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Make Bronze great again!

Keep bronze stats as they are right now but buff their signature abilities to be on par with natural gold fighters.

Keep bronze stats as they are right now but buff their signature abilities to be on par with natural gold fighters.
Wouldn't that be harder to implement? I feel like thats a separate issue entirely considering all rarities of fighters have some horribly balanced SAs.

Wouldn't that be harder to implement? I feel like thats a separate issue entirely considering all rarities of fighters have some horribly balanced SAs.

Stats should never be touched in order to avoid unnecessary complications. I’ve played every fighter and the main issue I see is signature abilities not being strong enough for most of them.

Stats should never be touched in order to avoid unnecessary complications. I’ve played every fighter and the main issue I see is signature abilities not being strong enough for most of them.
Technically you could fix bronzes with either an SA buff or a stat buff depending on how large you go on either. Combining the adjustments of both just allows the fine-tuning of each character.