• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

I CANT BELIEVE I DID IT!

Paper

Reaction score
I beat 3, 8000 fighters with my 3000 valentine, they gained heavy regeneration every 5 seconds and they consisted of G.I Jazz big band, Armed Forces Cerabella, and Surgeon General Valentine, That is 6 times!!!!!!! My power score.

This game is unforgiving, considering these fights are almost impossible without a gold!

Thanks R&G

Well done.
Although, I don’t think you can really get access to those kinds of fights without a gold in the first place, or they are clearly labelled as being especially challenging. So, by giving you ample notice, it is fairly forgiving in a sense.
Also, what do you mean by ‘R&G’? Are you sure you didn’t mean ‘RNG’ (random number generator) which refers to computer-based odds and systematic chance?

Well done.
Although, I don’t think you can really get access to those kinds of fights without a gold in the first place, or they are clearly labelled as being especially challenging. So, by giving you ample notice, it is fairly forgiving in a sense.
Also, what do you mean by ‘R&G’? Are you sure you didn’t mean ‘RNG’ (random number generator) which refers to computer-based odds and systematic chance?

I meant it by "Random and Generated" its basically the same thing, it just refers to the after result of RNG. To be fair there was no warning to this fight, it was just insanely hard, and since the strongest silver i have is my valentine there is nothing i can really do about that, im mostly just anoyed by the fact that the game is this hard with its Garunteed drops, i am only ever promised a silver and so thats the best ive got, i have yet to actually get a gold, and ive opened over 130 relics, and all i can really do is persist.

I meant it by "Random and Generated" its basically the same thing, it just refers to the after result of RNG. To be fair there was no warning to this fight, it was just insanely hard, and since the strongest silver i have is my valentine there is nothing i can really do about that, im mostly just anoyed by the fact that the game is this hard with its Garunteed drops, i am only ever promised a silver and so thats the best ive got, i have yet to actually get a gold, and ive opened over 130 relics, and all i can really do is persist.
how have you opened 150 relics if you said youve opened 90~ relics??

You may want to try getting into the top 10% bracket for a gold Prize Fight. An ideal target would be around 4,000,000 points, but on a good week 3M may be fine. You may think this will be impossible for you but if you use your strongest fighter (you say this is your Graveyard Shift, which may work) and carry two weak bronzes when you get a high streak, the multiplier effect will really start to build up. Plus, you’ll be getting loads of skill points to use later on. You may want to wait for a good fight condition that compliments Forensics, though. For example, the current one isn’t so good because you would have to rely on abilities to take advantage of the effect.

Thats kind of how these games go, you need to put in time to get results. It wouldn't be as effective if you could just use a bronze and beat everything.

Thats kind of how these games go, you need to put in time to get results. It wouldn't be as effective if you could just use a bronze and beat everything.
But 150 relics and i only have one gold...this is starting to drive me insane

But 150 relics and i only have one gold...this is starting to drive me insane
If you havent finished story mode focus on that. What val were you using btw? You could start doing the Val origin with her and get some theo and relics from that too

Gravyard shift, i beat all of her story
I had an unlucky run with no gold for 3 months, after that ive luckily gotten random 4 golds, just keep going youll get there when you least expect it.