• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Consistent 30+ win streaks?

Quirkilicious

Reaction score
Website
quirkilicious.daportfolio.com
In Prize Fights, currently I'm starting to consistently hit 20-25 streaks and the average FS of my team is only 5500. Do streaks get a lot easier with higher FS teams or am I peaking?

I know Fight Modifers are a factor (most of the time it's Hemofilia) but a rough idea would be cool, thanks!

3b98486d7e00ba13dd477e7ef64e0270.png

At around 16k FS and 15 streak you start getting 2 top FS teams and Aeon (not a real player). At this point you can grind Aeon as she has significantly weaker fighters (3 x 6k FS rather than 3x 10k) and doesnt have optimized stats on her moves.

16k FS? Geeeeeez I'm not even close.

So high FS players get to grind just off this "Aeon" bot? They're never forced to choose a different opponent? Sounds like a broken deal xP

So high FS players get to grind just off this "Aeon" bot? They're never forced to choose a different opponent? Sounds like a broken deal xP
Yeah its pretty broken, the devs are working on ways to spice up Prize Fights, they've mentioned they'll deal with the bot situation before. Hopefully they'll fix having to fight cerebellas all the time (they have the highest FS, so you end up seeing them all the time at high streaks).

Yeah its pretty broken, the devs are working on ways to spice up Prize Fights, they've mentioned they'll deal with the bot situation before. Hopefully they'll fix having to fight cerebellas all the time (they have the highest FS, so you end up seeing them all the time at high streaks).
I recently hit 30+ mark (woo!) and noticed the multiplier is capped at 5x, is there a reason for that?

I don’t mind Cerebella’s, most people run Harlequinn and they’re pretty easy to deal with. It’s Armed Forces and Untouchable Peacocks that are annoying :|

I fought the bot once and noticed I got a lot less exp though, so I actually ended up avoiding it

Also I tried lower FS teams (3k) and noticed getting 30+ streaks is about the same difficulty, since people with low FS aren’t as likely to have optimized stats

8f22c5b8eaf578d89c9826ed2a7acdcb.jpg

No, high FS players don't grind Aeon, because Aeon only gives half the points and experience of the other two top teams. Once you get high enough, around 8k FS on a solid fighter, it should be easy enough to just beat the same max team over and over. Going for aeon is purposefully damaging your output, and the bot is only there in case the other two max teams are 65% defense abusers etc.

No, high FS players don't grind Aeon, because Aeon only gives half the points and experience of the other two top teams.
When I fought Aeon with one of my teams I ended up getting about 200k points for a win. And then I used another team against Blue's team. I got about 200k points aswell.
The points are the same. Only difference is the experience.
So it depends on what you want. If you want a higher score not risking anything, then grind Aeon. If you want to level up stuff, then never go for Aeon...

When I fought Aeon with one of my teams I ended up getting about 200k points for a win. And then I used another team against Blue's team. I got about 200k points aswell.
The points are the same. Only difference is the experience.
So it depends on what you want. If you want a higher score not risking anything, then grind Aeon. If you want to level up stuff, then never go for Aeon...
Maybe because I still have a lot of low FS characters, but the extra EXP seems invaluable to me since leveling up = full energy bar = more grinding

Unless people actually use Theonite for Energy... but that's a silly way to use $

No, high FS players don't grind Aeon, because Aeon only gives half the points and experience of the other two top teams. Once you get high enough, around 8k FS on a solid fighter, it should be easy enough to just beat the same max team over and over. Going for aeon is purposefully damaging your output, and the bot is only there in case the other two max teams are 65% defense abusers etc.
Generally more reliable to go for Aeon with 16k FS teams without a carry, like 5k 5k 6k (i do this once Ive used up my carries). Maybe if i invested in moves I'd beat them but I only do that for crit rate on my Weave haha. Also aeon takes considerably less time to kill which sometimes is a factor maybe?

Generally more reliable to go for Aeon with 16k FS teams without a carry, like 5k 5k 6k (i do this once Ive used up my carries). Maybe if i invested in moves I'd beat them but I only do that for crit rate on my Weave haha. Also aeon takes considerably less time to kill which sometimes is a factor maybe?
But you shouldn't be running teams that have more than one carry, and a 6kFS should be able to take on max teams, I managed with a 4K HQ carry and use a 5K cold stones now, even a 6k resident evil.

As for Aeon being faster I tend to find the difference only being maybe 10 or 20 seconds, which is negligible at best.

But you shouldn't be running teams that have more than one carry, and a 6kFS should be able to take on max teams, I managed with a 4K HQ carry and use a 5K cold stones now, even a 6k resident evil.

As for Aeon being faster I tend to find the difference only being maybe 10 or 20 seconds, which is negligible at best.
I started hitting max teams with just a 4-5k FS carry and gameplay has gotten pretty stale (sitting at 55 streak atm) I guess this is where the game peaks huh?

Kind of disappointed tbh, now it just feels like an energy grind, especially with the 5x multiplier cap at around 30 streak

63af9df8254b591737e8572915d277c0.jpg

I started hitting max teams with just a 4-5k FS carry and gameplay has gotten pretty stale (sitting at 55 streak atm) I guess this is where the game peaks huh?

Kind of disappointed tbh, now it just feels like an energy grind, especially with the 5x multiplier cap at around 30 streak

63af9df8254b591737e8572915d277c0.jpg
Also, I just tested Aeon versus Diaz with a 5x multiplier and my results came out as tested months ago. Same team, same everything, Aeon gave 224k PF points, where Diaz gave 286k PF points, about a 30%-25% increase. The experience points also jumped from 6.7k to 13k. If you carry with a lower FS team because only one is a carry unlike my team, the experience could increase by another 50% of the 13k.

I havent found Aeon when running teams with under 16k fs. Like i said before i dont upgrade my moves that much so i end up with guys in the 5k-6k range that arent strong enough to reliably fight top teams. So i meld them togethrr into a 16k team and do aeon, rather than leave them and do nothing with them because i cant reliably fight at high streaks.
Ofc, with my 8k/9k carries i do diaz with two level up fodders, unless i really cant be bothered.

EDIT: let me just reiterate that Im not saying Aeon is more worthwhile than the other teams. Just more reliable when you have weaker fighters (because fully upgraded moves are really late game) and youre watching a video or something

Weird. Back in my day you could be rocking a ~15k FS team and it didn't matter; you would eventually face the big boys, thus ending your 12~16 winning streak. What I got from this thread is that nowadays the game just gives you teams similar to yours when under some certain FS? Or am I getting it wrong?

Weird. Back in my day you could be rocking a ~15k FS team and it didn't matter; you would eventually face the big boys, thus ending your 12~16 winning streak. What I got from this thread is that nowadays the game just gives you teams similar to yours when under some certain FS? Or am I getting it wrong?
Well, with a 13k FS team I didn't face "top" players (Diaz, Blue, Moisterific) until I had a 20-25 win streak.

It shouldn't end there though, as a lot of people suggested you can beat them reliably with a 4-5k FS carry.