• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

10+1 Bonus Relics

Elak99

Reaction score
Does the drop rate bonus apply to all 11 relics or just the one? Also does this include character relics? I’d love to get a silent kill valentine and wanted to know if it was worth ether buying in bulk or just spend it when I have it. Not sure if it’d be best to open premier relics or valentine relics. Help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
Does the drop rate bonus apply to all 11 relics or just the one? Also does this include character relics? I’d love to get a silent kill valentine and wanted to know if it was worth ether buying in bulk or just spend it when I have it. Not sure if it’d be best to open premier relics or valentine relics. Help is much appreciated.
The + rate only applies on the 11th relic. It is always far better to save up for the 10+1 pull. This applies to character relics as well.

Last edited:
The + rate only applies on the 11th relic. It is always far better to save up for the 10+1 pull. This applies to character relics as well.
Thanks for responding. I really appreciate it. Just one more thing would it be best to open valentine relics or premier relics for a chance at silent kill valentine? I’m not sure which would be best on the off chance I get a gold. If I open a character relic it could be a different variant or another fighter entirely (although I’d still be happy to get one lol) but with premier relics I think it’s like a one in six chance of getting a silent kill valentine since there’s only one of each fighter. My brother has had the game for less than 2 days and already has THREE golds. I’ve had it for much longer and still don’t have any. Hoping my grinding for a bulk buy pays off T-T.

Thanks for responding. I really appreciate it. Just one more thing would it be best to open valentine relics or premier relics for a chance at silent kill valentine? I’m not sure which would be best on the off chance I get a gold. If I open a character relic it could be a different variant or another fighter entirely (although I’d still be happy to get one lol) but with premier relics I think it’s like a one in six chance of getting a silent kill valentine since there’s only one of each fighter. My brother has had the game for less than 2 days and already has THREE golds. I’ve had it for much longer and still don’t have any. Hoping my grinding for a bulk buy pays off T-T.
A: There are actually 3 golds of each fighter in the premiere relics at this moment. So it’s a 1/18 chance. If you’re looking for silent kill, I would reccomend waiting for the valentine Prize Fight where you can guarantee getting her if you place high. Especially since she’s average at best in comparison to other golds. If you really don’t want to wait for a free Silent Kill, you should go for the valentine character relics.

A: There are actually 3 golds of each fighter in the premiere relics at this moment. So it’s a 1/18 chance. If you’re looking for silent kill, I would reccomend waiting for the valentine Prize Fight where you can guarantee getting her if you place high. Especially since she’s average at best in comparison to other golds. If you really don’t want to wait for a free Silent Kill, you should go for the valentine character relics.
That’s annoying that they only showed some of the gold cards at least I know what not to buy. Again thank you so much for your help. Have a nice day. :)

Reactions: ImaiKari