• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Nox App Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoBahamutXZero

Reaction score
Has anyone got this working with Nox App Player?

I am looking for a way to reroll and I can't seem to get it installed on Nox.

Thanks for your help!

I'm playing on Nox right now, never had problems with installation what happens when u try to install it?

I tried searching on the play store and it said my version is incompatible.

Then I tried installing using the APK and it said there was a problem parsing the package.

Then I tried installing using the APK and it said there was a problem parsing the package.
Please don't discuss using versions of the game not downloaded from the Google Play Store or the App Store. Unless the game is downloaded from those official locations it is not supported by Hidden Variable.

Sorry to be a wet blanket, but come on. You're on the official forum for the game here.

Reactions: moisterrific
is ur Nox updated to the latest version? If it is then i don't know, i installed mine through an apk without issue.
You too. No more APK discussion.

EDIT: We decided to lock this thread as the Nox App is still an unsupported platform. Please only discuss versions of Skullgirls Mobile downloaded directly from Google Play and the App Store without going through any third parties like this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.