• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

How to increase power level?

BananaLord

Reaction score
ive recently maxed out my Epic Sax and Harlequin to level 50 but their power level is just around 8500 and 7600 respectively. Ive already maxed out Epic Sax’s attack tree while Harlequin is still around the 2nd attack tree

How does other player like moisterific have 3,11k cerebellas?

As you unlock nodes from the skill tree their fighter score goes up. Harlequin Cerebella should reach 11k and Epic Sax 10k

Reactions: BananaLord
As you unlock nodes from the skill tree their fighter score goes up. Harlequin Cerebella should reach 11k and Epic Sax 10k
Any node? So for example I buy the lesser cooldown, it would increase my power level?

If you raise the ATK, HP, Skill Points or Character Ability node, the FS will increase (I don't know if the Cooldown node grow the FS).

Reactions: BananaLord
Stats don't increase fighter scores; only upgrading a character's skill tree will (character ability, attack, health, and move point nodes). You can access the skill tree by pressing on your fighter.

I was wondering this as well. I have a level 47 bloodbath Eliza and she has a fighter score of 8474 with 3/4 of her skill tree full. However, I just saw a bloodbath Eliza with a fighter score that was 14.2, which seems ridiculously high. I don’t think that even once the last 8 or 10 skill tree nodes are full that I could ev3n come close to that score. Is there something here that I’m missing? Is there something here that I haven’t done? I want to get to fighter levels above 10,000. So how is this done?!

I was wondering this as well. I have a level 47 bloodbath Eliza and she has a fighter score of 8474 with 3/4 of her skill tree full. However, I just saw a bloodbath Eliza with a fighter score that was 14.2, which seems ridiculously high. I don’t think that even once the last 8 or 10 skill tree nodes are full that I could ev3n come close to that score. Is there something here that I’m missing? Is there something here that I haven’t done? I want to get to fighter levels above 10,000. So how is this done?!

I assume that you saw an Eliza with a fighter score of 14.2 in a prize fight or a rift match. The fighter scores will go up when you get higher streaks in the prize fight because of the fight modifiers. Brute adds bonus attack % and Tank adds bonus health %. These increases are reflected in the opponent's fighter score. So while you might be fighting a gold Bloodbath at 14.2K fighter score, her "real" fighter score is lower (Max FS for gold Bloodbath is 11.3K)

If you're interested in seeing how levels/unlocking a fighter's tree/marquee ability etc. affect their fighter score, you can play around with these options at sgm.netlify.com

Reactions: Soaked-In-Soul
Hello!
Increase power Improving your process decreases the standard deviation and, thus, increases power. Use a higher significance level (also called alpha or α). Using a higher significance level increases the probability that you reject the null hypothesis.