• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Beowulf Tier List and Recommended Builds

O. M. G. Thank you so much for this!

You have so many of them too! I have been trying all day to get them!! About 20 hrs left. wish me luck!

edit: how many fights did you replay?

I've redone about 300 fights and only got around 18 blockbusters :3 :3 :3

Only 2 were gold

Last edited:
Reactions: Yomady
O. M. G. Thank you so much for this!

You have so many of them too! I have been trying all day to get them!! About 20 hrs left. wish me luck!

edit: how many fights did you replay?

I've redone about 300 fights and only got around 18 blockbusters :3 :3 :3

Only 2 were gold
Ah, no biggie! Beo's my favorite character and I couldn't call myself a Bio main without enough moves for both Weekend Warrior and Wulfsbane!

That said, I do about like 100 or so through out the day, the main thing is to finish the level completely, and then fight the lone Wulfsbane (On expert, he's about 1800 or so FS?) And just keep grinding! I personally get luck sometimes here and there but really being honest? You won't get everything on the first week so, even if you don't get all the moves today, there's always another time, after all! Plus there will also be the Beowulf Prize Fight so keep your eyes peeled this weekend!

(Also, silver moves aren't all that bad either! So long as you get the stats you want on the moves, you may as well use gold special moves to build up your Beo! For example, all I used to get before was just Wulf Shoot! So I stuck with silver blockbusters till I received a good gold or two!)

Ah, no biggie! Beo's my favorite character and I couldn't call myself a Bio main without enough moves for both Weekend Warrior and Wulfsbane!

That said, I do about like 100 or so through out the day, the main thing is to finish the level completely, and then fight the lone Wulfsbane (On expert, he's about 1800 or so FS?) And just keep grinding! I personally get luck sometimes here and there but really being honest? You won't get everything on the first week so, even if you don't get all the moves today, there's always another time, after all! Plus there will also be the Beowulf Prize Fight so keep your eyes peeled this weekend!

(Also, silver moves aren't all that bad either! So long as you get the stats you want on the moves, you may as well use gold special moves to build up your Beo! For example, all I used to get before was just Wulf Shoot! So I stuck with silver blockbusters till I received a good gold or two!)

I've been playing every single Beowulf event since it has started and only yesterday I got a silver Lupine Pummel. :3

Also played for over 7 hours straight and got over 50 blockbusters :3 :3 :3 It's really super hard to get it it seems. :3 I also have over 7 of both his BB7 and BB8's. Seems strange it is so difficult to get BB4 or BB5's but the higher ones just drop like candy..

Now I have over 1000 points on my beowulf and no more to upgrade lulz.... :3 :3 :3

I've been playing every single Beowulf event since it has started and only yesterday I got a silver Lupine Pummel. :3

Also played for over 7 hours straight and got over 50 blockbusters :3 :3 :3 It's really super hard to get it it seems. :3 I also have over 7 of both his BB7 and BB8's. Seems strange it is so difficult to get BB4 or BB5's but the higher ones just drop like candy..

Now I have over 1000 points on my beowulf and no more to upgrade lulz.... :3 :3 :3
Ah, man, you really grinded then! Still, sorry you didn't get any gold variations as of yet! That's the RNG for you, there really isn't much to a strict drop rate of the moves, but I'm sure if you can wait until next week to try again (After all, there is retrying the prize nodes again and crossing your fingers!!) you'll get it in no time!

But in some regard, some moves are just "tougher" to get as you said, because man before it was crazy seeing peeps with other moves while I was stuck with Wulf shoot and Geatish Trepak! Don't lose faith just yet, however! If I'm correct, you may be able to win it during the next prize fight event! (However, I know you can get Wulfamania from the gold events... I'll have to check!) All in all, it's just luck for now!

Reactions: Shawesome
I really do want to know if they will release the drop rates for certain moves?

To me, it seems very very very very low :3 :3 :3

Anyway will keep grinding to get the gold version :3 thanks for the tips!

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish

I believe the Wulfsbane you are referring to is the one between the two treasure nodes. If so he's 4018 I believe. And I guess you can do this grind on any node? Or is it better to do it on a treasure node?

I believe the Wulfsbane you are referring to is the one between the two treasure nodes. If so he's 4018 I believe. And I guess you can do this grind on any node? Or is it better to do it on a treasure node?
Actually, nope! I'm speaking about the one on the opposite side, across from a weekend warrior, right after you fight the first two nodes of the NMO!

You can in fact grind on any node, but personally, I say the Wulfsbane or at the very least the single Weekend Warrior as you can then use one character until your energy runs out, switch, and do it again for another 3-4 tries!

Really the only reason to do a treasure node is on the first "reset" so to speak: AKA as soon as you start up the event. In theory, you can choose any node to fight and grind, but seeing as expert mode treasure nodes are rather tough AND you will only get 20% of the rewards you'd normally get (Just checked on the hints they display here and there!), you're better off simply grinding on a single fighter (weakest) of the event and pray to the RNG goddess herself that you receive a move you want.

Then, if you don't get it, wait till the next week and try again since the treasure nodes at least guarantee a gold move be it a blockbuster or a special move.

I'd say a big thing about grinding, in general, is both patience and understanding because while we don't have an official word yet on the drop rates, whatever they are gets reduced by 80% (meaning, for example, we normally get 600 coins by finishing one level. Replaying that level only rewards us 120 coins. Whatever % is the drop rate of a move then also gets reduced to the point that you have maybe a 20% chance of getting a move, besides a silver or bronze variation.) And that's just my own theory though, as after all, the game abides by RNG so it's all chance.

So, your best bet is simply grinding as often you can, hoping RNG works with you, beating treasure nodes and the event itself, or finding more gold Beowulf's (Not exactly everyone's option!) Like I said before, it takes patience, but eventually you'll get there to the point you need to! I had the best luck so far with Beo's moves, but try getting another move for Filia or Parasoul and my phone simply says "Nope."

Actually, nope! I'm speaking about the one on the opposite side, across from a weekend warrior, right after you fight the first two nodes of the NMO!

You can in fact grind on any node, but personally, I say the Wulfsbane or at the very least the single Weekend Warrior as you can then use one character until your energy runs out, switch, and do it again for another 3-4 tries!

Really the only reason to do a treasure node is on the first "reset" so to speak: AKA as soon as you start up the event. In theory, you can choose any node to fight and grind, but seeing as expert mode treasure nodes are rather tough AND you will only get 20% of the rewards you'd normally get (Just checked on the hints they display here and there!), you're better off simply grinding on a single fighter (weakest) of the event and pray to the RNG goddess herself that you receive a move you want.

Then, if you don't get it, wait till the next week and try again since the treasure nodes at least guarantee a gold move be it a blockbuster or a special move.

I'd say a big thing about grinding, in general, is both patience and understanding because while we don't have an official word yet on the drop rates, whatever they are gets reduced by 80% (meaning, for example, we normally get 600 coins by finishing one level. Replaying that level only rewards us 120 coins. Whatever % is the drop rate of a move then also gets reduced to the point that you have maybe a 20% chance of getting a move, besides a silver or bronze variation.) And that's just my own theory though, as after all, the game abides by RNG so it's all chance.

So, your best bet is simply grinding as often you can, hoping RNG works with you, beating treasure nodes and the event itself, or finding more gold Beowulf's (Not exactly everyone's option!) Like I said before, it takes patience, but eventually you'll get there to the point you need to! I had the best luck so far with Beo's moves, but try getting another move for Filia or Parasoul and my phone simply says "Nope."
Ok, understood! Thanks!

I have a dumb question. Why is Wulfamania preferred over three Wulf moon solute. Also I find it really hard to get 100% atk because it’s always random with what its upgraded stat. Is there a way to make it to where one stat is leveled over the others ?

Its all good vsing someone like filia or peacock as their pretty quick with haste too its easy to dodge special moves and throw them in the air when hitting them with the chair for counters... Theirs a lot of luck involved...

SWEET JESUS WEEKEND WARRIOR NEEDS A NERF
10 SECONDS OF NO DEBUFFS AND HASTE, PLUS AN ADDITIONAL 15 SECONDS OF DEATH RESIST IS NOT FAIR

Hello, I know this is an old thread but I can't help but wonder who's the better of the two Beowulf that I'm about to mention. Currently I have both Dragon Brawler and Wulfsbane and I'm having a hard time choosing who to consistently level up. DB signature ability is damage oriented Crit rate/Crit damage when in Hype Mode but it only works on some moves, for example like Geatish Trepak. Wulfsbane is focused on sustainability with it's healblock and additional damage towards opponents with debuff which has a greater probability of usage since this ability doesn't rely on hype mode in which the former Beawulf ability has. Please kind sirs, give me a little insight on this. So that I can happily progress with my gameplay. In any case Beowulf still rocks! Cheers!

Hello, I know this is an old thread but I can't help but wonder who's the better of the two Beowulf that I'm about to mention. Currently I have both Dragon Brawler and Wulfsbane and I'm having a hard time choosing who to consistently level up.
As of now, Wulfsbane is objectively one of, if not the best fighter in the game if used in his prime. By that, I mean he is somewhat squishy, but if you play well enough to not make mistakes, he is the highest consistent damage fighter in the game. Dragon brawler, alternatively, is only occasionally good, and not to the extent of Wulfsbane. Keep in mind that what crit rate and crit dmg really stand for is atk% but in a lower form. If you have 20% crit dmg and 50% crit rate, you really have +10atk% on average, with a 50% chance to proc any crit related special abilities. Statistically, Wulfsbane also beats out Dragonbrawler.
(PS, the reason crit isn’t great on beowulf in general is because grabs can’t crit, which includes a large portion of his blockbusters, and his main feature, hype mode and his unbreakable grabs.)
Welcome to the forums, by the way!

As of now, Wulfsbane is objectively one of, if not the best fighter in the game if used in his prime. By that, I mean he is somewhat squishy, but if you play well enoigh to not make mistakes, he is the highest consistent damage fighter in the game. Dragon brawler, alternatively, is only occasionally good, and not to the extent of Wulfsbane. Keep in mind that what crit rate and crit dmg really stand for is a atk% but in a lower form. If you have 20% crit dmg and 50% crit rate, you really have +10atk% on average, with a 50% chance to proc any crit related special abilities. Statistically, Wulfsbane also beats out Dragonbrawler.
(PS, the reason crit isn’t great on beowulf in general is because grabs can’t crit, which includes a large portion of his blockbusters, and his main feature, hype mode and his unbreakable grabs.)
Welcome to the forums, by the way!

Thanks you so much!! This will help me a lot in my present game progression. I was really under the impression that Dragon Brawler beats out Wulfsbane. My bad, time go grind some levels and skill points for Wulfsbane then. Thanks again!