• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Price fight Blood sport

Rithore

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone know the general amount of points needed to either get in the 1-10% tier or the 1-100 tier. (Obviously to get the gold Eliza) I am quite new to any kind of forum so if I do anything wrong or against community guidelines please let me know!

Reactions: Zuzuska
Generally 3,000,000 points is usually safe for 1-10% for most PFs, to be safe I always aim for 4 million. Top 1-10 tier varies greatly from PF to PF. Sometimes the cutoff point is 10m, sometimes it's 26m or something insane like that. For the Medici Rewards, I'd say around 2 million or higher would be safe for 1-100.

Liam posted an "Official - Prize Fight Score Thread" quite a while back and the numbers might be a bit off now... However it's still good for a general idea of what to do for scoring.

Here:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-prize-fight-score-thread.845/

Welcome to the grind! :D

Generally 3,000,000 points is usually safe for 1-10% for most PFs, to be safe I always aim for 4 million. Top 1-10 tier varies greatly from PF to PF. Sometimes the cutoff point is 10m, sometimes it's 26m or something insane like that. For the Medici Rewards, I'd say around 2 million or higher would be safe for 1-100.

Liam posted an "Official - Prize Fight Score Thread" quite a while back and the numbers might be a bit off now... However it's still good for a general idea of what to do for scoring.

Here:
http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/official-prize-fight-score-thread.845/

Thank you this is very helpful, since I didn't know I went a little overboard with the small amount of 21 mil, now I know that that is more than enough to get me the 10%

Here:

I'd say 3 mil is pretty unsafe nowadays? General consensus is that 5 mil is the cutoff but if you've been getting top 10% with 4 mil thats valuable info

I'd say 3 mil is pretty unsafe nowadays? General consensus is that 5 mil is the cutoff but if you've been getting top 10% with 4 mil thats valuable info

Thank you, I love the information, because the grind is kinda long if it were something like 20 mil the grind would be insane!