• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Prize Fight Reward Tiers

I'd say 1-10% is a great accomplishment, that and the rewards are awesome

6/26~6/29 Big Band Beatdown:
Gold: 2099303, 1~10%
Silver: 85974, 10~30%
Bronze: didn't participate

I'm swimming in silvers so no need to ever evolve a bronze, but I do run a team in there enough to get the milestones and the character from it.

My current scores are (High Wire Hijinks):
  • Bronze: 391,463. I easily get the rank 1-10 reward by reaching 880k~900k+ since it seems like most people don't really do this one.
  • Silver: 253,417. Have to admit I don't really pay much attention to this one, mostly because I don't have a steady Silver team yet. Can't add info on the rewards.
  • Gold: 1,299,596. Just my second 'competitive' Gold Prize Fight run since I managed to complete a decent Gold team just recently. Last time I got around ~2m and placed in the 1-10% reward tier. Still don't know what to do with the Epic Sax BB :p

I get around 16M-20M and end up at the top 10 players on the gold section.

We are few around hear so please speak up :)

Reactions: Marrow
Hey so I'm quite new here and I wanna ask about the event rewards given through mail: if you participate in all three daily prize fights, do you get three types of prizes? From bronze to gold? Or just the one with the highest points get the reward?

Reactions: DeadlyPillowFort
Hey so I'm quite new here and I wanna ask about the event rewards given through mail: if you participate in all three daily prize fights, do you get three types of prizes? From bronze to gold? Or just the one with the highest points get the reward?
Each prize fight is a separate event, so you will get individual sets of rewards for each of them. So for example if you participated in bronze, silver and gold and in all three did well enough to fall into the 1%-10% bracket in all of them, you would receive three messages in your game inbox reporting your placement in each, and altogether you would earn one bronze fighter, one silver fighter, one gold fighter, two of each kind of key and a bunch of special moves and blockbusters.
However, in order to earn placement rewards at all in character prize fights, you must clear the third milestone for that prize fight, or else you won't get anything for it. If I remember correctly, in bronze this is 15K, in silver it is 30K and in gold it is 60K.
With Medici prize fights, placement rewards are only available for the 100 top scoring players. No %-based rewards at all.

In the future, you might want to be careful about how you refer to the event. :confused: "Daily prize fight" is quite confusing as it could mean either prize fights or daily events, which are two quite different things. Thankfully here it was clear because of the context.

Reactions: Broseph97
Each prize fight is a separate event, so you will get individual sets of rewards for each of them. So for example if you participated in bronze, silver and gold and in all three did well enough to fall into the 1%-10% bracket in all of them, you would receive three messages in your game inbox reporting your placement in each, and altogether you would earn one bronze fighter, one silver fighter, one gold fighter, two of each kind of key and a bunch of special moves and blockbusters.
However, in order to earn placement rewards at all in character prize fights, you must clear the third milestone for that prize fight, or else you won't get anything for it. If I remember correctly, in bronze this is 15K, in silver it is 30K and in gold it is 60K.
With Medici prize fights, placement rewards are only available for the 100 top scoring players. No %-based rewards at all.

In the future, you might want to be careful about how you refer to the event. :confused: "Daily prize fight" is quite confusing as it could mean either prize fights or daily events, which are two quite different things. Thankfully here it was clear because of the context.
Thank you so much for the info! Wish I asked sooner because after the big server maintenance that happened few days ago, I only got 1 prize even though I participated in all 3 and got a little over 100k for all of them. I'll keep in mind abt this and my spelling mistake. Thank you once again!

Reactions: Psyche
Okay we may need some updated info. Last prize fight (Parasoul) was my first attempt at top 10% in the gold tier and when I stumbled across this thread I was under the impression that 3 mil was a safe place. Thread begins almost a year ago, so I’m sure player base has grown. Luckily I did further reading and kept grinding until 11.8M granting me a gold fighter. This week I clocked in at 8.8M and landed in top 10% again.

I do have a question. Does anyone else think upgrading silver fighters to be a hard task. The low FS keep them from netting huge experience and points in events like Show Me Your Moves where gold is banned. Aside from that particular event they aren’t as useful to me, especially since silver keys are pretty rare in game.
Any tips on this?

Okay we may need some updated info. Last prize fight (Parasoul) was my first attempt at top 10% in the gold tier and when I stumbled across this thread I was under the impression that 3 mil was a safe place. Thread begins almost a year ago, so I’m sure player base has grown. Luckily I did further reading and kept grinding until 11.8M granting me a gold fighter. This week I clocked in at 8.8M and landed in top 10% again.

I do have a question. Does anyone else think upgrading silver fighters to be a hard task. The low FS keep them from netting huge experience and points in events like Show Me Your Moves where gold is banned. Aside from that particular event they aren’t as useful to me, especially since silver keys are pretty rare in game.
Any tips on this?
Both silver and gold keys are rare However i prefer my silver peacok and big band to the point that I would evolve them to gold fighters, their signature skills are so good for my style, and the cost for upgrades are much less as well. But why would you want to top in show me your move anyway, daily events give enough move already.